Four

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to my shop and tried to collect my strength to work as normal.

Today, something got me so shocked. That mafia boss I slept with last night came to my shop and ordered some sweets. He called me to sit with him. He acted normal like nothing happened between us. Unlike me, I felt so ashamed and kept facing down in front of him.

 

“You were so poor on bed but since it’s your first time, I gave you 4000$ tip. Did you satisfy with that?” he asked. I became more uncomfortable to talk about it with him.

“Thank you! I have to work now. Please enjoy yourself!” I hurriedly bowed to leave before I became more difficult than this.

“Come to my place again tonight!” he said. I turned to look at him for a while then I nodded to accept.

I went to do my work. He is in a proper suit today not a mafia outfit but because of his arrogant behavior and platinum-white hair, it still made him look like a mafia. He was eating alone peacefully. I occasionally looked at him.

 

A moment later, a few kids around my brother’s age entered. They looked so gang.

“Who is Dino’s noona?” one of them shouted for me. I came out.

“It’s me. Is there any problem?” I asked.

“Your brother behaved not lovely to me so I wanna teach his family a lesson. You all, break everything in here!” he said then his friends started breaking my stuffs, causing my clients in fear. They started screaming and running again.

“Ya~ you kids are too much. Why are you all behaving like this? I don’t even know you. Stop messing in my shop! Stop!” I entered to stop them but ended up getting pushed until I fell on the floor. I felt a bit hurt on my left ankle. I couldn’t stop them anymore so I just sat still, crying and watching them damaging my stuffs.

 

“Stop it, you useless kids!” suddenly someone spoke up to stop them. It was the mafia boss, Kwak Aron.
“How dare you disturb the place I’m eating?! You wanna go to hell already, huh?” he spoke to them but he didn’t even look at them. He just continued having his sweets.

Those gangsters stopped breaking my stuffs and walked to him. “Who the hell are you?” they asked.

“Someone who just wants to have peace eating some sweets.” He finally turned to look at them but with a very dead smirk. Those kids got annoyed by his smirk so they entered, intending to hit him but he soon stood up and took out a gun to point them. We all got shocked to see the gun.

“Oh gun? No no don’t shoot us!” they quickly kneeled down to beg him. He put the gun back in his big jacket then walked to the kids.

“Don’t ever come to make problem in this shop again and leave all your money here to the owner for the things you have damaged.” He threatened to the kids. The kids soon took out their money to put on the table then ran out from my shop.

My staffs came to carry me, whispering me to leave the shop as there is a man having gun. I told them it’s okay. Then I staggered with my painful ankle walk to him.

 

 

“Thank you for helping me!” I bowed to him but with fear after seeing he has a gun with.

“I’m leaving. Don’t forget to come to me tonight!” he said then left not giving time for me to speak anything more.

He left a lot of cash on his table too. Perhaps it’s for the payment. I don’t know why but I think I owed him a kindness.

-----

After closing my shop, I went to his place. He was drinking wine as usual. He invited me to sit on the sofa in living room then went to get something. He came back with a kind of balm cream. He sat down and grabbed my left foot. He applied the balm and did massage on it. “No, it’s ok, Sir.” I tried to refuse for his treatment but he kept doing till he finished. “You made your ankle swollen a lot.” He said then looked up to me. “Thank you!” I gave a slight bow to him.

We were looking into each other eyes for a while then he attacked my lips. I startled with his sudden attack and almost lost my balance to fall on the sofa but he caught me and lifted me to carry in his arms then headed to his bedroom.

He carefully laid me on his bed but never took rest from kissing. I didn’t protest nor returned because it’s what I do for money not my heart. I feel like I’m a shameless girl then I started sobbing. He seemed to realize I cried so he paused from kissing me and looked at my face.

“You don’t want to do it?” he asked. I remained silent, just kept crying. “Fine! You can go now. I never force a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter