Chapter 14

Live and Let Die

The car ride home was awkward. Choi would glance over at Yubin, Yubin would return the glance then Choi would quickly turn away; his face a light pink.

Yubin would do the same. Shes always had a little crush on Choi. But she just thought it was lust, due to the fact Choi was one of the gorgeous boys in school and Yubin couldn't help but like him.

But recently that lusty like was turning into love. Actual love. She felt so right with him. She truly thought he was the one. The one she was to spend the rest of her years with her.

Choi cleared his throat, "so, how was school?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

Yubin shrugged. "It was alright." In fact it was quite grand. Except for the end when Jiyong confessed to her. It was awkward and annoying. Jiyong actually had the nerve to approach her and tell her that, when he must have known she was infuriated with him.

Yubin tucked her silky black hair behind her ears. She played back what Jiyong had said. "Yubin, Im in love with you." It played over and over like a broken record.

"Yubin, Im in love with you."
"Yubin, Im in love with you."
"Yubin, Im in love with you."

She then thought of what she had said. "Im in love with Choi." It was weird to think about it. She could tell she was in love with Choi; but he was like her best friend. It was just awkward being in love with your best friend. Especially when you are living with said best friend.

"HELLO. EARTH TO YUBIN." Choi waved his hand in front of Yubin's face. "Is everything alright?"

Yubin looked over at Choi. Then at the street light. Red light. "Huh? Yea." She said in a slight whisper. She had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice Choi had been trying to talk to her.

Choi nodded then looked up to the street light. Green light. He pressed his foot lightly on the gas. The only noise heard was a slight humming tune from the engine and the occasional car that zoomed passed them.

Yubin stared out the window and watched the cactus of the desert zoom by. She never really paid much attention to the scenery when Choi drove them home, until now. Choi lived all the way on the outskirts of town. Where there was nothing but desert, cactus, and a faint few of the mountains to the east.

Yubin continued to stare out the window. It was boring. And it was making her eye lid's heavy. She slowly closed her eyes. She didn't intentionally fall asleep, but she couldn't help herself. She was really tired.

When Yubin woke up she was in Choi's room. Choi's bed felt so nice. And his blankets were warm and felt just like the material Choi's bed was made out of. They were soft on her bare toes.

Bare toes? Choi's bed? Under the covers?! What!? Yubin came to realization that she was no longer in the car, but in Choi's bed.

She flipped the blankets off herself and saw she was wearing some of her sleeping clothes. Choi must have changed her. Seeing her bra and . Yubin blushed and little and got out of his bed. She slowly crept down stairs, not knowing what the time was.

The lights, which stayed on almost all the time, were off. She felt for the light switch, but never needing one, she couldn't find it.

"Shoot!" Yubin cursed quietly and continued down the stairs, feeling for any obstacles with her hands.

Yubin slowly entered the kitchen and found a light switch. "Hah hah!" She congratulated herself and flicked the light on. It blinded her, recently sleeping and accustomed to the darkness, eyes.

Yubin eyed the kitchen for a clock. She saw the small little LCD screen on the fridge and clicked a little button on the touch screen that said "Time".

1:46 AM.

Yubin groaned and rubbed her eyes. It was to late to be up. She opened the fridge and pulled out some juice and cheese. Then she went to the cupboard and drawers and got a cup, a small plate, crackers, and a sharp knife.

She cut her self some cheese and placed it on the cracker and slowly chewed. She was so hungry, but cheese and crackers was the only thing she could think of eating.

She poured herself some dark purple grape juice and took a big drink of it and refilled her cup. was dry from the crackers and the cold juice moistened .

When Yubin finished her snack she placed her dishes into the dishwasher and put away the cheese and crackers she didn't eat.

"I wonder where Choi is." Yubin asked herself.

She began to go back up to her room when she heard the sound of a car roll up to the house. The car's door opened, then closed and someone walked up to the house. Yubin could hear someone mumbling to themselves as they tried to fit the house key into it's hole.

"ing key go in ing hole." It was Choi's voice. He sounded drunk. He was mumbling loudly, slurring every word, and laughing manically.

When he finally succeeded in the challenge of getting the house key into it's hole he turned the door knob and pushed himself into the door. The door swung open, and would have slammed on the wall if it weren't for Choi's slightly sober side from grabbing it and pushing it softly into the door's frame.

Choi stammered into the main hallway and saw a furious Yubin standing in front of him. Choi's eyes widened. He looked like a dear about to be smashed by a large semi-truck. "Yubin." Choi walked up to Yubin and was now just inches from her.

"Are you drunk?" Yubin's voice was worried, but angered at the same time.

Choi laughed a little. "PSSH! No!" He barely made out that simple word.

Yubin could smell the alcohol on him. It was strong and it stung her nose a little. She rolled her eyes and began walking away. "You are drunk, Choi!"

Choi tried walking after her, but he ended up walking like he just got off the tea cup ride at Disney Land. "Yubin, wait." Choi's voice, even though he was drunk and slurring every other letter, was sincere and innocent.

Yubin stopped and saw Choi was having trouble up the stairs. She rolled her eyes and went to Choi's side. She wrapped her right arm around Choi's waist and pulled Choi's left arm over her shoulder.

"Thank you." Choi was still very intoxicated, but he still managed to have a concept on what was going on.

Yubin nodded and started walking up the stairs with Choi.

Once they reached Choi's room Yubin dropped Choi on the bed and started to undress him. "You can sleep in just boxers right?"

Choi nodded and laughed a little. "This reminds me of like an hour ago. I brought up here and changed you into your sleeping clothes."

Yubin felt embarrassed. So he did bring me up here and change me. And see my bra and .
Yubin felt embarrassed about taking Choi's clothes off.

She slipped off Choi's shoes then pulled off his socks. She looked at his pants. They had a zipper. Right near his...thing. She didn't want to put her hand that close to his...thing.

"Choi do you think you could uhm, your pants?" Yubin wanted to laugh at her silliness.

Choi shook his head and laughed. "Can you do it~???" His whined.

Yubin groaned and thought about leaving him like that, but she couldn't. Choi had done so much for her. She could at least help him out and remove clothes so he slept a little better tonight.

She reached her hand to his button and undid it then reached her hand to his zipper. She was so nervous. Her hand was shaking a little.

She laughed a little. She felt like she was a thirteen year old girl meeting her celebrity crush.

She shook it off and grasped the zipper and pulled it down. The she pulled his pants off and threw them on the ground. Then she pulled off his black jacket and tossed it next to his pants. Then she slowly ed his light blue polo.

Her heart started to race a little. She had seen Choi's bare chest before, but something about seeing it now really excited her.

"Yubin," Choi groaned.

"Yea?" Yubin tried to make her voice sound as casual as possible, in case Choi remembered this the next morning. Yubin slowly ed the shirt. "Lift up a little."

Choi sat up and was now inches from Yubin's face. "Yubin," Choi began. He brought his lip's onto Yubin's. He kissed her for a long moment, then pulled back, and his sober side, confessed, "I love you."