Chapter 23

Live and Let Die

"What are you gonna do?" Choi stared at Jiyong with serious eyes. He could feel sweat rolling down his forehead and stopping at his brow. It was cold on his burning hot face.

"I told you im not going to let you leave here alive." Jiyong stared at Choi coldly.

"Yeah, and I promised Yubin I wouldn't die." Choi smirked.

Jiyong pulled down the hammer on the Smith & Wesson revolver he held in his hand. Choi gulped and looked at Jiyong. He was prepared to die. CLICK. The sound echoed in the warehouse. Choi let out a big sigh of relief. "There's a single bullet in here..."

"A little game of Russian roulette, eh?" Choi laughed a little. He felt his stomach churn and the wound in his chest poured out a gulp of blood. He winced at the excruciating pain.

"Six chambers, one bullet...shall i spin it again?" Jiyong spun the cylinder on the revolver and slammed it back into the chamber. "Wait, shall me make this fair?" Jiyong walked to one of the dead gunman and picked up another Smith & Wesson revolver and checked the cylinder. There was three bullets in the chambers. He took out two and tossed them on the ground. He spun the cylinder and handed gun to Choi.

Choi took the revolver. The barrel was cold on his hands. He looked at the revolver. "Smith & Wesson model 60, nice piece. 3 inch barrel, wooo~" Choi attempted to whistle at the nice gun, but he couldn't. Choi took the cylinder out and spun it once and put it back in the chamber.

"Ready?" Jiyong asked, pointing the gun at Choi.

"Can you give me a minute to pray?" Choi asked.

"Yeah sure. You know I would never guess you would be a praying type of guy." Jiyong said, feeling ashamed he never went to church.

"Yeah, well, gotta make amends for all my sins every Sunday. Plus, my mom loved going to church." Choi said quietly. He was becoming quieter and his words were becoming spaced out. It sounded as if Choi hadn't slept in weeks.

"You Catholic?" Jiyong asked.

Choi nodded and started praying. He prayed for a quick moment then looked at Jiyong with serious eyes. He was ready.

"Count of three, k? No chickening out." Jiyong pulled down the gun's hammer slowly. It made a slight clicking noise that echoed through out the warehouse.

Choi cocked his gun too and pointed it at Jiyong's head. "One..." The both said. Each of them nervous, but prepared for what was to come. "Two..." They looked at each other with serious eyes. This feud between them would soon end. "Three!" They both pulled on their trigger.

CLICK.

Both of their guns shot out empty chambers. They both sighed a little. Their heart beats, which had been beating rapidly, now slowed.

"Spin again?" Jiyong asked.

"Nah, we'll get no where if we keeping spinning." Choi started coughing up foamy blood mixed with vile. He looked down at his nice suit. It was stained with blood. "This was an 8,000 dollar suit. Its ruined now." Choi whispered. He let out a big sigh. His body was numb and it felt as if there was a fire in his body's core.

Jiyong nodded and held his gun back at Choi. Choi pointed his gun back at Jiyong. "'Count of three..." They both told each other.

"One..." They pulled the hammer's on their Smith & Wesson. "Two..." The boys slid their index fingers on the trigger. "Three!" They pulled the trigger.

CLICK.

"For 's sake." Jiyong cursed the revolver.

"You aren't.....spinning....are....you?" Choi asked in between heavy breaths.

"You aren't sounded to good." Jiyong stated, with a depressed voice.

"Yeah....I don't have long....So lets...get this...over with." Choi weakly lifted revolver up and pulled the hammer down.

Jiyong nodded and pointed his revolver at Choi. "One...." Jiyong cocked the gun. "Two..." He placed his finger on the trigger. "Three." Jiyong and Choi pulled their triggers.

BOOM.

A loud popping sound echoed in the warehouse. I thin line of smoke came out of the nuzzle of the revolver that shot out the bullet.

.

Yubin pulled out Choi's cell phone. Her hands were trembling. She clicked the contacts button and scrolled down until she found Rina's name. She toggled her thumb over the green SEND button. She pushed down hard and put her phone on the side of her head.

Ring....Ring....Ring...."Hello?" A voice on the other end rang out.

"Rina, oh god, Rina. Please come quick!" Yubin cried. Her voice was shaking.

"Yubin? Where are you? I'll be there soon." Rina said.

Yubin told Rina where she was and hung up. He looked at the warehouse in the distance. She hoped to god Choi was alright.