Chapter 5

Live and Let Die

Choi went to his first class, English, and got the same reaction as his teaches from yesterday. "New student?"

"No, I just didn't feel like being a writer, so I didn't bother showing up." Choi was getting fed up with himself and how his teachers didn't remember him hes been gone for so long.

After English was math. The class Choi and Jiyong shared.

Choi was in the room before Jiyong. When Jiyong entered he gave Choi a cold glare. "You stay away from her." He repeated himself.

"Does she know?" Choi asked in a sincere voice.

"No. And she doesn't need to know. Got it?" Choi was right. Jiyong had kept his gang involvement a secret to Yubin. Choi wondered what else Jiyong was hiding from Yubin.

After math Choi found Yubin. "Want to walk to biology together?"

Yubin nodded and smiled. "Sure. So, have you gone to all your classes?"

"Yep! My English teacher didn't even know me. It was the first time I was in that class." Choi laughed.

Yubin rolled her eyes and chuckled a little. "You know if Jiyong finds out you walked me to class he will beat you up!"

"Ah, I'm not afraid of Jiyong. I've known him for a long time now, and trust me, he is all talk and no play." Choi said.

Choi remembered the first time he met Jiyong. They were both fourteen. They both knew who each other was, but they never seen one another.

"Are you Choi Seunghyun?" Jiyong had asked Choi.

Choi nodded. "Are you Jiyong?"

Jiyong nodded. "I am here to beat you up!"

Jiyong attempted to hit Choi, but Choi was to quick and agile for Jiyong to land a hit on him. "Hah! You can not fight! You are a disgrace to yourself, your teacher and your gang!" Choi had laughed and walked away.

Jiyong cured Choi and promised that one day Choi would rue the day for mocking him.
That day has yet to come.

"What do you mean by that?" Yubin asked Choi.

Choi shook his head, "Nothing."

As they were walking to biology Daesung came up to Choi, "Hey Im going out for a smoke. You in?"

Choi looked at Yubin, "Nah, I think I am gonna quit. Those things give you cancer."

Daesung shook his head and walked out for a smoke.

"I am proud of you. Going to all your classes, and turning down cigarettes." Yubin smiled.

"Oh, I only said that cuz you are here." Choi laughed but Yubin had an angry face on. "Just kidding! I am actually gonna try and quit."

During biology Choi couldn't keep his eyes off Yubin.

She was so beautiful Choi thought to himself. It only she weren't dating Jiyong, Choi would ask her out.

"Ah. Ready for cooking?" Choi asked Yubin as the bell rang, signaling class was over.

"Yep. We are baking cakes today." Yubin informed Choi.

"Mmmm! Sounds yummy!" Choi said rubbing his stomach.

In cooking Yubin, Choi, Seungri and another girl in their cooking group decided to make a deluxe german chocolate cake.

They thought followed the recipe exactly as followed and cooked it for the right about of time, but something ended up wrong.

"This is horrible!" Yubin laughed as she ate some of the cake.

"What did we do wrong?" Choi asked as he ate some of the mistake cake.

"I dont know, it tastes like not enough flour was put in. Choi, that was your job, how much flour did you put in?" Yubin asked eating some more of the cake.

"Uh idk, I just poured some in." Choi looked innocent.

Yubin looked disappointed, but it was a fake look. "Choi..." Yubin tried her hardest to look disappointed but Choi's innocent face was so funny. "HAHAHAH~ I cant, I cant be angry at a face like that!"

Choi smiled at Yubin and ate some more of their cake.

After cooking Yubin and Choi walked to the cafeteria for lunch. Both still laughing about the mistake cake the had made.

"You know, I am actually going to try this, this trash you call food." Choi said as he got some food from the lunch line.

"Like I said yesterday, its not THAT bad." Yubin laughed.

Choi sampled the food, "Eh, I guess it isnt THAT bad."

Choi and Yubin went and sat down at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. They ate their food and talked for awhile. Both forgetting about Jiyong. Until they both heard his voice echoing in the cafeteria.

"Yubin! What did I tell you!?" Jiyong ran to Yubin and grabbed her arm.

"OW! Jiyong let go! You are hurting me!" Yubin cried out.

"No, you are coming with me. This guy is scum and I do not want you near him!" Jiyong jerked Yubin up and towards him.

"Let go!" Yubin cried out.

"Jiyong, let her go. She is obviously not buying your lies anymore." Choi stood up and helped Yubin squirm free from Jiyong's grasp.

Yubin grabbed onto Choi. She felt safe.

"Choi, I do not want to do this. Give her back to me and there won't be any trouble." Jiyong yelled.

"'There won't be any trouble'?! Do not make me laugh. You are all talk and no play. Even if you did decided to do something know you are too weak to take on me." Choi laughed.

Jiyong stared at Choi then turned and walked away. "You just ed up Choi Seunghyun. The timer has been set on the bomb. And there isn't any green wire you can pull on this bomb." Jiyong yelled as he walked out of the cafeteria.

"What did he mean by that?" Yubin asked.

Choi shook his head again and answered, "Nothing."