Chapter 16

Live and Let Die

After school Yubin had independent choir practice. She had stayed at the school for an extra three hours trying to get her song just right for Choi.

When she was done practicing she left the choir room and began walking down the hallway to leave when Jiyong appeared in front of her. He looked pissed off.

"What are you doing here?" Yubin asked.

"Yubin we need to talk." Jiyong demanded.

Yubin scoffed and tried walking away. Jiyong blocked her from leaving. Yubin tried pushing him off, but Jiyong was holding her tightly against some lockers.

"Let go of me!" Yubin shrieked. She looked around if anyone was in the hall. Unfortunately, she was alone with Jiyong.

"NO!" Jiyong roared. "We need to talk!!" Jiyong was furious. He was breathing hard. Yubin smelled the strong aroma of alcohol.

Oh god, more drunken boys. She thought. She felt like giggling a little, but right now was not the time for clowning around.

"Jiyong, let go of me now and I won't tell Choi." Yubin tried pushing Jiyong on of herself, but he was way to strong, surprisingly.

Jiyong wasn't the atheletic type of person at school. He was all books and brains, no bronze. He looked like the small and scrawny type.

"CHOI!? CHOI?! AUGH! I HATE HIM!! That damn gangster! I hate him!" Jiyong slurred, shaking his head profusely.

"What?! Gangster? What? Choi? No..." Yubin was shocked and didn't believe Jiyong, but something inside her felt Jiyong was speaking the truth.

"Yeah, its true. So you should have stayed with me." Jiyong pressed his body against Yubin's. He was pushing her against the lockers.

"STOP!" She gasped. He was hurting her. "Jiyong!" Yubin moaned.

Jiyong continued to press himself onto Yubin. She tried crying her help. Jiyong cuffed his hand on Yubin's mouth. "Shh..." He smiled an evil smile.

Yubin shook her head and began crying. She knew what was going to happen next. She tried to kick Jiyong, but he had his strong legs holding her's to the lockers.

Her hands her trapped under Jiyong's other arm. She tried her hardest to wiggle free, but it wasn't going to happen.

"You should have just stayed with me. Everything would have been good. You shouldn't have gotten mixed up with that boy Choi. He is bad Yubin. Baaad..." Jiyong laughed devilishly and removed his hand from Yubin's mouth and started to kiss her.

Yubin shook her head, so Jiyong would kiss her. Jiyong jammed his arm into her stomach. She whimpered in pain.

"I don't want to hurt you." Jiyong whispered. The sent of alcohol traveled in . It was gross.

Yubin, not wanted to get hurt, gave in. Jiyong smiled and began kissing her. Tears ran down Yubin's face. She was positive that she was going to get tonight. Jiyong was going to stop at nothing to do it. And he greatly over powered Yubin. There was no way she was escaping.

Jiyong started to pull up Yubin's shirt and bring his hands up his shirt when someone's voice shouted.

The voice was angry. Scary angry. It roared through the halls of the high school. "JIYONG!" The voice called out.

Jiyong stopped what he was doing and looked over at the person behind the voice. "Choi..." Jiyong huffed.

Yubin broke free of Jiyong's grasp and ran over to Choi. She grabbed onto Choi's right arm and placed her head on his shoulder.

Choi grabbed hold of Yubin and hugged her tightly. "Its alright, I'm here now." She whispered in her ear. He let go of her and nudged her off into the corner. He turned towards Jiyong, who was staring at Choi, angrily.

"C'mon Choi. Just leave me with her for a few minutes." Jiyong laughed.

Choi sensed Jiyong was drunk. "In hell. You touch her ever again and I will ing kill you. I will personally find you and put a bullet in that sick, twisted head of yours!"

"Why?" Jiyong's sober side asked. "Why are you doing this for her?!"

Choi looked over at Yubin, then back at Jiyong. "I absolutely hate it when men like you abuse women like Yubin. Its disgusting."

Jiyong started laughing. "Cut the bull. I want the real reason! You love her don't you!!"

Choi froze and let Jiyong's words sink in. Choi looked over at Yubin, who was still crying in the corner. She was fully aware of what was going on, though. Choi gulped and let out a loud and heavy sigh. "Yes. I love Yubin more than you can ever imagine."

Choi started walking towards Jiyong. Choi looked furious and was about to beat up Jiyong. Jiyong started stepping backwards.

Choi stopped. He stared at Jiyong. Jiyong looked scared. Choi could kill Jiyong right there with his own hands if he truly wanted to.

"Leave." Choi demanded. Jiyong did as he was told and scrambled out of the school.

Choi looked over at Yubin. She was sitting in the corner staring at Choi. Choi walked over to her and helped her up.

"Choi..." Yubin grabbed hold of Choi and started crying in his chest.

Choi wrapped his arms around her and lightly her hair. "C'mon, lets go." Choi let go of Yubin and gathered up her belongings and started walking towards the exit.

.

Jiyong went to his car and fumbled with his keys. He was furious and still drunk. He was mumbling inaudible words to himself. When he finally managed to get the keys into the ignition he started the small, beat-up, car and drove off to his gang's hangout.

When he got there all of s greeted him. "Where you been?" One of the members asked.

"Out..." Jiyong mumbled.

When he started to sober up he came to realization on what had happened. Choi stole something from him, again. First he stole his mentor's life, and now he is stealing his love from him.

Jiyong called all of s together. "Guys, I think its time I avenge Kenny Fon's death."

All the members looked confused, "What?"

"Choi..." Jiyong began, "needs to die and I will be the one to end his life."