Chapter 8

Live and Let Die

In the morning Yubin slowly woke up. She saw Choi laying next to her. "Ah, Choi, wake up." Yubin pushed Choi a little bit to wake him up.

"Hmmm, what time is it?" Choi asked. He pulled out his phone and read 7:26. "Its too early to wake up on a Saturday." Choi yawned and went back to sleep.

"Choi, Choi! CHOI!!" Yubin shook Choi some more. "Wake up!"

Choi reluctantly opened his eyes and woke up. "Again, Its too early to wake up on Saturday." Choi rubbed his eyes and went into the bathroom.

Yubin sat on the edge of Choi's bed waiting for Choi to return from the restroom.

"So, what are we doing today?" Choi asked.

Yubin turned to him and began to speak but she was distracted by Choi. He had taken off the clothes he was wearing just blue checkered boxers.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Choi casually asked as he walked into his closet to pick out his clothes. Choi walked out holding some jeans, a long-sleeved maroon shirt and a navy blue polo, a very casual outfit. "What do you think of these?"

"I dont think those will fit me." Yubin laughed. She knew what Choi was asking her, but she wanted to give Choi a hard time.

"Hah~ No on me." Choi laughed.

"I dont know, you are the fashionista, not me."

Choi laughed and slid out the clothes. He walked into his closet and pulled out some white sneakers and slipped them on as well. "Alright, I'm done. Now its your turn. Come with me." Choi grabbed Yubin's hand and dragged her into Carolina's room.

"Choi, no, I'll just wear my old clothes. I dont need to wear your sister's clothes." Yubin complained.

Choi shook his head, "Really, I dont think she cares. She hasn't stayed here for years. These clothes probably don't even fit her anymore." Choi insisted Yubin wear his sister's clothes until she finally gave in.

Choi picked out a nice striped shirt and a short black mini-skirt. Yubin went into the bathroom and changed.

After she changed she stepped out to show Choi. "Perfect, now but on these." Choi handed Yubin a pair of knee high, black, shiny, high heel boots.

Yubin slipped them on and walked over to the mirror in Carolina's room. "Wow, I think I actually look kinda cute."

Choi walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Yubin felt chills run down her spine again. "Kinda? You look really cute." Choi smiled. Yubin smiled back.

After they got dressed they woke up Seungri and ate breakfast. "Alright, Seungri me and Yubin are going to go shopping, we won't be back til dinner time. Please, feel free to use anything you want in the house." Choi told Seungri. Seungri nodded and ate his cereal. "A bunch of construction workers and designers are coming over today to work on the rooms I'm having remodeled. They shouldn't bother you much."

After breakfast Choi and Yubin got in Choi's car and drove into the city. "Yubin," Choi began saying with a serious voice, "do you think you will ever return to your mother's house?"

Yubin looked at Choi. He had a serious face on. "Well, maybe. If you want me and Seung out of the house we can leave today. I have other-" Yubin began but Choi cut her off.

"No, you can stay at my house as long as you need to. I really do not want to see you going back to your mother's house. I'm sorry, but I don't think you are safe their."

Yubin nodded and tears began forming in her eyes. Her mother usually came home drunk and with different men each night. She would often beat Yubin and her brother. Yubin really did not want to go back home. "Thank you, Choi."

The rest of the car ride was spent in an awkward silence until they got to downtown Las Cruces. "So, since you are staying with me for a while, and you are so reluctant to wearing my sister's clothes, how about we buy you some new ones?" Choi offered.

Yubin shook her head, "Choi, I don't want you spending any money on me. I have a little cash, I can go to the thrift store and-" Choi cut her off again.

"Thrift store?! No, you are not gonna wear someone's nasty old clothes. My dad is a multi billionaire. In MY bank account alone I have close to a hundred million. Seriously, I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars on you." Choi argued.

Yubin gasped at the amount of money he had. Billions. That was a lot of money. But when your dad is one of the richest hotel tycoons in the world hundreds of dollars seems like chump change.

"If you like we can go shopping at Walmart of something, if you feel more comfortable in ten dollar pants and three dollar shows." Choi said.

Yubin didn't know what to say. "It doesn't matter, I guess." Choi smiled and sped his car to a store called Forever 21.

"This store has really cute clothes, and its not that expensive." Choi got out of the car and went and opened Yubin's door.

"If you are so rich, why do you go to a school like Mayfield((its pretty ghetto))?" Yubin asked.

Choi pondered for a moment, "Its the one school that won't kick me out." Choi shrugged.

Choi picked out a bunch of pants, shirts, coats and dresses for Yubin. "Ok, uhm, what is your, uh," Choi's face was flushed a bright red, "bra size?"

Yubin gasped, "MY BRA SIZE?!" Yubin hid her s with her arms.

"No not like that, you need underwear right, unless you go, commando." Choi whispered.

"I do not! I can go look for my own underwear. Wait right here." Yubin walked off to find the underwear.

She returned shortly with some bras and that she was trying to hide from Choi. "Don't look when the clerk is ringing them up, I dont want you seeing them."

Choi walked with Yubin to the register and slapped his hand on his eyes. "This better?" He chuckled.

"Yes." Yubin huffed.

Choi spread his fingers a little bit to see what kind of underwear Yubin had picked out. She got some flannel designed bra with matching . She also got a black lacy thong that made Choi gasp.

"CHOI!" Yubin shoved her hands in Choi's face.

"Hahah, sorry." Choi laughed as he tried to get another peak at Yubin's picked.

"Young love." The cashier chuckled.

"No!" Choi and Yubin both exclaimed.