Chapter 12

Live and Let Die

In the morning Yubin woke Choi up in time for school.
Choi looked up at her. She was wearing a really cute outfit. Really cute. Choi stared at her. She was so beautiful. Butterflies started forming in his stomach.

'What the hell is this feeling?' he asked himself.

"C'mon sleepy head, you'll be late for school!" Yubin bubbly said.

Choi nodded and got up from bed and got dressed.
"You know, I'm surprised Yubin, you were able to dress yourself today. And it actually looks good." Choi chuckled as he slipped on some Timberland boots.

Yubin scoffed and playfully slapped Choi. "Just because I am poor and had a horrible wardrobe, doesn't mean I don't know how to color coordinate."

"In my book it does." Choi laughed as him and Yubin made their way downstairs.

"Oh in your book it does?" Yubin laughed back.

Choi and Yubin laughed their way down the stairs and would have continued laughing if it weren't for Choi's dad.

Choi's dad and step-mom were walking about the door with a few suitcases. "Ah Choi, I thought we would get out before you woke up. I have some things to do back in India, then I have a bunch of other important events to attend to in Europe. I should be back--" Choi's father began.

Choi shook his hands, gesturing for his father to stop talking. "You should be back in a month. Yea alright. See you in a year or two. Oh, should I be expecting someone else with you?" Choi glared at his father then turned away and walked into the kitchen.

Yubin followed Choi into the kitchen and prepared some toast for them. "Do you want eggs?" Yubin asked in a sulky voice.

"Yea," Choi said sensing Yubin's mood, "and Yubin, it's alright. I don't really give a about that man. Usually when he comes back here he stays for awhile and then leaves without saying a word. I've come to get used to it."

Yubin nodded and made some eggs for her and Choi.

After breakfast they woke Seungri up and walked out the door for school.

The mood was pretty down for the first couple minutes of the car ride. "How about some music?" Choi asked as he his car's ravishing CD player.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Yubin asked.

Choi pulled out a book of CD's from the back. "Take a look, find something you like."

Yubin screened through the CDs. Mostly rap and hip-hop, music she didn't like. She flipped through some CDs and was finding nothing to her liking. Flipping through it some more she finally came to the end of the book and still had not found something she liked. "Whats this?" She asked pulling out a blank CD titled "Nice Mix".

"Oh, that, you won't like that. It's uh, it's like hardcore underground rap." Choi said nervously.

Yubin sensed his nervousness and slid the CD into the player and hit play. "Well, I just happen to LOVE hardcore underground rap." She laughed.

Choi looked away as the music started playing. The music coming out of the car's many speakers was some sort of 80's or 90's pop. Choi smiled embarrassingly and looked away from Yubin.

"Wow, this, this is good. I have blackmail on you. I can make you become like my slave with this." Yubin teased.

Choi laughed and looked at Yubin. Choi didn't know what to say to her. She was so cute. So cute. "Oh yea, no one will believe you! Choi Seunghyun does NOT listen to that kind of music!"

"Well, according to this CD that does say 'NICE MIX', you do." Yubin laughed.

Choi ejected the CD and tried to toss it out the window. But he couldn't bring himself to doing it. "NEVER TELL ANYONE. Either of you. Or I, I will, I WILL TURN INTO THE TICKLE MONSTER! MUWAHAHA!" Choi laughed as he slightly tickled Yubin.

Yubin laughed and brushed his hand away. "Oh no not the tickle monster! Oh no! Someone! Anyone! Save me from the tickle monster!" Yubin squealed in a damsel in distress voice.

Choi laughed at Yubin. She was so funny. So cute. So amazing. The butterflies were back. Choi blushed and hid his from Yubin.

When they got to school Choi didn't see Jiyong standing out front in his usual spot.
He didn't him in math either. Nor at lunch. He didn't care where Jiyong was. As long as he just left Yubin and Choi alone.

"I haven't seen Jiyong today. Do you think he didn't show because of you?" Yubin asked as they got some food from the lunch line.

Choi nodded, "He probably won't be here until his bruise goes away. He needs to keep his image squeaky clean." Choi looked down at the food the lunch lady had served him. It was bread sticks, marinara sauce, and some sort or gelatin desert. "What is this?" Choi asked pointing to the gelatin.

"Well, I'm no scientist or anything, but I'd say thats food. I think in some primitive American Tribes they call it JELLO." Yubin said, slightly mocking Choi.

Choi laughed, "I know its Jello, but, inside it?" Choi asked.

Yubin laughed at Choi. "Really? Its probably fruit. Its not THAT bad."

"You say that about everything!" Choi looked down at the gelatin desert and took a bite of it. Like Yubin had said, it wasn't THAT bad.