Chapter 2

Live and Let Die

Choi barely made it into his biology class on time.
He stepped in right when the bell rang.

"Uh, are you a new student?" The teacher asked.

"Uhm, no. Im Choi Seunghyun. I never really planned on becoming a scientist, so I didn't bother showing up to this class last semester." Choi said scanning the room for Yubin.

"Oh, you are Choi. We didn't think we would ever see you in class." The teacher called together the attention of the class. "You guys, this is Choi, he is going to join us today. Choi why don't you go find an empty seat."

Choi looked for Yubin until he finally found her. She was sitting next to someone, though.

"Hey, fool, this is my seat." Choi said to the boy seating next to Yubin.

"No this is," the boy looked up to see Choi towering over him.

Everyone in the school was afraid of Choi, even some of the teachers.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to sit in your seat Choi." The boy got up and scrambled to the nearest open seat.

"Hey girl." Choi nodded his head at Yubin.

Yubin scoffed at him, "You finally decided to show up to this class. You know you were in this class last semester."

"Yea," Choi said as if it were nothing.

Yubin rolled her eyes and turned her direction to the front of the room.

"So, why does a cute girl like you date a nerdy boy like Jiyong?" Choi asked Yubin.

Yubin ignored Choi.

"Can anyone tell me how many cells are in the average human body?" The teacher asked.

Yubin raised her hand, "About 75 to 100 trillion" Yubin answered.

Choi was impressed, "Ah, I see why you are dating Jiyong. You are one of those smarty pants. You gotta stay with your kind. I get it. I get it. You know I am smart too. I just don't apply myself."

"Thats what they always say." Yubin smiled.

After biology class Choi followed Yubin to her next class, cooking, which was coincidentally his next class.

"Wow, two classes in one day, and we are making it three! Thats a new record for you, huh?" Yubin teased Choi.

"Actually its five." Choi smirked.

"Impressive." Yubin went to her seat and sat down. Choi sat next to her.

Another boy came and sat next to Yubin, "Hey," the boy looked and saw Choi, "Whats he doing here?" He whispered.

"He is following me around. This just happens to be his class, by the way." Yubin told the boy. "Choi, this is my little brother, Seungri."

Choi looked at the boy. He was small, too small for a junior. "What grade are you in? I dont think I've ever seen you before."

"10th." Seungri replied.

"Maybe thats why I've never seen you before." Choi said.

"Or maby you've never seen him before because you don't ever bother showing up to class." Yubin scorned.

"Ouch!" Choi laughed.

"Oh! Do we have a new student?" The cooking teacher asked Choi.

"Uh, no, I'm Choi Seunghyun, Ive been in this class for a while. I am not gonna be a chef when I grow up so I didn't bother showing up to this class." Choi told the teacher.

Yubin rolled her eyes and smiled at Choi.

After cooking class it was lunch time.

Choi followed Yubin. "You know Jiyong doesn't like you very much. Why is that?"

Does Yubin not know of Jiyong's gang involvement? Choi asked himself.

"Our families don't like each other." Choi said as he got some lunch from the lunch line. "What is this ?!"

"Its cafeteria food." Yubin said. "Its not THAT bad."

Choi laughed, "Hah, I am no eating this." Choi tossed the food in the trash can. "How about me and you leave and go get some real food?"

"Not a chance Romeo." Yubin smiled and walked away from Choi.

"What did I say about being around him Yubin?" Jiyong asked when Yubin sat down next to him.

"He is the one being around me. He won't stop following me." Yubin said taking a bite of her pizza.

Jiyong wrapped his arm around Yubin and glared at Choi. "Yea, well he won't be following you around anymore."