Chapter 1

Live and Let Die

"Can anyone tell what the square root of negative 9 is?" A math teacher at Mayfield High School asked his class.

Jiyong raised his hand, "It doesn't have one. Its an imaginary number, so the answer would be-" Jiyong began to say the answer when his attention was directed to the classroom's door.

"Ah, Choi, we've missed you." The teacher exclaimed.

Choi rarely went to school, and when he did he didn't bother to show up for the whole class.

"Yea, you know I gotta come sometime." Choi smirked and walked to his seat. His sight shot to his number one rival, Jiyong.

Choi and Jiyong both went to the same high school and were in the same class. They both agreed, though, that their rivalry would be postponed when they were in the school.

"As I was saying, the answer would be i3, sir." Jiyong finished his sentence.

Choi clapped his hands and congratulated Jiyong. "He has looks and brains." Choi teased Jiyong in a girly voice.

"Choi, I will not tolerate that in my class." The teacher demanded.

"Oh sorry, its just Jiyong is too cute and smart, I just cant help it." Choi laughed and blew Jiyong a kiss.

"Choi! Once more and your out!" The teacher yelled.

Choi looked away. Choi had to go to school for a certain amount of hours, if he didn't the court system would be on him and they would see his record and demand that he be sent to a correctional facility.

When the bell rang Choi was the first one out of the class. He grabbed his stuff and left the class.

Some of the members in Choi's gang also attended Mayfield.

"OI! Choi! Im going out for a smoke, wanna join me?" A member from Choi's gang, Daesung, called out.

Choi nodded and walked out of the school with Daesung.

"Your not supposed to do that." A girl told Choi and Daesung.

"Girl, Im not allowed to to a lot of things." Choi said as he lit his favorite cigarette, Malboro Reds.

"I could report you. One for leaving campus, and two underage smoking." The girl replied.

"And I could care less." Choi blew smoke in the girl's face.

The girl coughed then grabbed Choi's cigarette and broke it in half.

"Hey , do you know who this guy is?" Daesung yelled grabbing the girl. "This is Choi Seunghyun, number one gang leader in Mayfield High School!"

The girl squirmed free, "Yes, I do know who he is. He is Choi Seunghyun, number one disgrace to Mayfield High School."

"What was that?! You mocking me?!" Daesung went to slap the girl.

Choi reached his hand out and grabbed Daesung's hand. "If I learned one thing from Johnny Ritz, its never lay a hand on woman."

Daesung retreated his hand and slid it into his pocket. "Sorry boss."

"Who are you?" Choi asked the girl.

Before the girl could answer her boyfriend came running to her side. "Yubin! Stay away from him!" It was Jiyong. He spoke of Choi as if he were some diseased rat. To Jiyong, Choi was.

"Jiyong," Yubin wrapped her arm around Jiyong's waist.

"OH SNAP! You are this fool's girl? Hahah~ no wonder you sound like you got a stick up your !" Choi laughed as he pulled another cigarette from his pack.

"You wanna go Choi? Ill kick your right here and now!" Jiyong said.

"Nah, I dont feel like embarrassing you in front of your girl." Choi inhaled some of his cigarette and blew it in Jiyong's face.

Jiyong checked his watch, "Its almost time for class, Yubin, lets go." Jiyong and Yubin turned around and walked away.

Choi starred at Yubin as she walked away. He was oddly interested in her. No one would ever dare talk to Choi the way Yubin did.

"Who was that girl, Daesung?" Choi said as he inhaled some more smoke from his cigarette.

"Uhm, I think that is Yubin Kim. I think she is in your biology class. She is one of the smartest girls in the school. One of the hottest too. Preppy little though. Why?"

"No reason. Keep an eye on her, though." Choi watched as Yubin walked into the building with Jiyong. "Oh and Daesung, when do I have biology?"

"Right now, boss." Daesung replied.

"Ah. Where is my biology class?" Choi had never been to his biology class.

"Uhm I think its in room 45, in the basement."

Choi checked his phone for the time, "If I dont leave now, I'll be late." Choi casually said as he walked into the building.