Introductions to the Characters

Live and Let Die

Choi Seunghyun was your generic bad boy.
Leader of dangerous gang, smoked, drank, barely ever went to school and had with different girls every night.

Choi was a splitting image of his father. In looks, personality, everything. His father was in the hotel business. He owned a vast majority of the hotels in the greater southwest. Because of his job Choi's father was never around.

Choi's mother died when he was five. So when Choi's father went on trips he was all alone. Which was the story of Choi's life. His father was rarely there for him. Choi was left to fend for himself. At a young age Choi met Johnny Ritz. Johnny Ritz was into organized crime. He led a gang called Sons Of Saints. Johnny Ritz introduced Choi to the gang and everyone accepted him.

Johnny Ritz was twice Choi's age and Choi considered Johnny his father. Johnny taught Choi everything he knew and more. By the time Choi was thirteen he knew how to fight combat, shoot various types of guns, and how to use different types of drugs.

When Choi was fifteen Johnny Ritz was shot down right in front of Choi's eyes by the hands of Sons of Saints' rival gang; Mens Of Mayhem.

Johnny's dying wish was that Choi succeeded him and avenged his death.

Choi became the new leader of Sons of Saints and his first task as leader was to take down the leader of Mens of Mayhem, Kenny Fon.

Kwon Jiyong had the same childhood as Choi. Jiyong's mother and father were oil tycoons. Unlike Choi's father, Jiyong's parents were always at home. They were to preoccupied with business and loving being rich to pay attention to Jiyong.

Jiyong ran away from home when he was seven. He would sleep in a park by his school, which he would always attend. One day Jiyong was walking around searching for food when Kenny Fon came into his life.

Kenny offered food, shelter, and guidance to Jiyong.

Jiyong quickly became Kenny's protégé. Jiyong was able to fight men twice his size. Just like Choi, Jiyong was able to fire multiple types of guns. Kenny also introduced Jiyong to drugs.

When Kenny Fon was killed by Choi, Jiyong made it his life goal to take down Choi Seunghyun.