Chapter 4

Live and Let Die

"We're here." Choi announced as he drove up his enormous drive way.

Yubin looked out her window and gawked at Choi's large house.

"WOW! Your house is so big!" Seungri cheered.

Yubin shot Seungri a nasty look, "Seung, that was rude."

Choi laughed. "I don't feel insulted or anything." Choi got out of the car and went and opened the passenger side door for Yubin.

"I can open the door just fine." Yubin argued.

Choi flew his arms in the air, "Just trying to be a gentleman."

Choi showed Yubin and Seungri into the house.

"Ah, Choi, you are home early today. Do you have no plans for the night?" A women asked.

"Nope, staying home for the night, Rina." Choi took his coat off and handed it to Rina. "Oh yea, Yubin this is my uhm maid Rina."

Yubin looked surprise. She thought only super rich celebrities had maids.

"Want me to take your coats and belongings?" Rina asked Yubin and Seungri.

They both shook their heads no.

"Rina, my car is outside, will you drive it into the garage for me?" Choi handed Rina his car keys and the maid left the house to park Choi's car.

"So, do you guys want a tour of the house?" Choi asked Yubin and Seungri.

They nodded.

Choi showed Yubin and Seungri the main corridors. The walls were decorated with rare paintings and photographs. The design of the walls was so beautiful. Yubin loved them.

"I can see why your mother loved this house so much, its beautiful!" Yubin said, amazed.

"I'm glad you like it." Choi smiled sincerely.

Choi shows them around for the next half hour. He brought them to his basement, which looked like an exact replica of a dance club. "This is wear I throw all my rad parties. You might have been to one."

"Hah, fat chance. I don't do parties. I am strictly school." Yubin chuckled out.

"Yep, I can see why you would be dating someone like Jiyong." Choi said, coldly.

After the tour Choi brought Yubin and Seungri into his kitchen. It was filled with high-tech cooking appliances. "What do you guys want for dinner?"

Usually for dinner Yubin and Seungri ate left over food their mom would bring home. It would be stale, old, and half eaten. "Anything is fine."

"Alright, I've never cooked anything in my life, and you two are in that cooking class, so you have to know how to cook something." Choi said.

"Never ever? You have never cooked ever?" Yubin sounded surprised.

"What can I say, I am a spoiled rich kid that has always had a personal chef prepare all his meals. Unfortunately my chef is off with my dad."

Yubin nodded and began looking through Choi's cupboard for something to make. "How about we have some macaroni and cheese?"

"I've never had it, but Im game to try it." Choi said as he aimlessly looked through the cupboards.

Yubin wanted to laugh. She tried her hardest to hold it in, but it wanted out. "HAHAH~ You seriously are a spoiled right kid."

Yubin taught Choi how to make macaroni and cheese. "This is easy. Cooking is easy."

"Yea, well this is just macaroni and cheese. Nothing to hard." Yubin laughed. She was really enjoying this time with Choi. He was totally different then what her boyfriend, Choi's rival, had told her.

"AH! This is really good!" Choi took a bite of his macaroni and cheese. Then he took another bite. "Oh its delicious!" Choi shoveled more food in his mouth.

"Careful, I dont want you to choke." Yubin laughed as she watched Choi scarf down the food.

After dinner Choi showed Yubin and Seungri where they would be staying for the night.

"Seung, you can wear some of my clothes to bed. They might fit you. And Yubin, you can wear some of my sister's clothes. I'm sure she won't mind." Choi said.

"Sister?" Yubin thought Choi was an only child.

"Yea. My sister Carolina. She is just my half sister. She usually lives with her mother in Mexico. Sometimes she comes up and stays with us." Choi told Yubin.

Yubin nodded and Choi brought her to Carolina's room. "I dont know what size you are or anything, but these look like the might fit you." Choi pulled out some sleeping pants and a shirt. "Bathroom's right there. You can go change in there if you like. And you can take a shower if you like. I dont mind."

Yubin nodded and walked into the bathroom to shower.

While Yubin was showering Choi showed Seungri the room he was to stay in and told him there was a shower if he would like to use it.

Choi went into his bathroom and took a quick shower. He slipped on some boxers and walked in Carolina's room where Yubin was sitting on the bed, brushing her hair.

"Uhm I usually don't wake up til first period is over. I'll try my hardest and wake up in time, if I don't can you wake me up?" Choi stood in the doorway of the room.

Yubin stared at his bare chest. It was perfectly chiseled. His figure was perfect, too. She was memorized by his beauty.

"Hello, Earth to Yubin." Choi waved his hands trying to get her attention.

Yubin shook her head embarrassed, "Sorry, uhm yea I'll wake you up tomorrow morning."

"And if you want me to drop you off a few blocks away from school so no one sees you with me, thats fine." Choi said.

Yubin shook her head again, "Oh no its fine."

Choi nodded and big Yubin a nice night and retreated to his room.

Choi knew if Jiyong ever found out that Yubin stayed the night at his house Jiyong would declare war on Choi and his gang. Choi didn't want that. Even though they were rivals they both tried to prevent bloodshed as much as possible. <!--Chapter end-->

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>