Chapter 7

Live and Let Die

When Choi and Yubin and her brother returned to Choi's house Rina greeted them. "Ah, Choi, your FRIENDS are here. They are in the basement." Rina put an extra emphasis on 'FRIENDS'.

"Oh, ok, thank you Rina." Choi looked worried. "Uhm, Yubin can you and Seungri wait here for a minute? I won't be long, I just have to talk to my friends."

Yubin and her brother nodded and Choi rushed off to his basement. "What are you guys doing here?" Choi asked as he stepped down the stair case.

"What do you think you are doing with Jiyong's girl!? You better stop messing around with her or Jiyong will declare war." Daesung aruged.

Choi looked at Daesung and some other members in his gang. "I know I know. We are ready if he declares war, though."

"We worked so hard to keep peace between us though!" A member from Choi's gang yelled.

Choi gestured for them to keep their voices down. "I know," he sighed, "can we talk about this some other time? I am really busy right now, and I need you guys to leave."

"Why?" Daesung asked, sipping some of his drink.

"You just need to leave, I am having relatives over and I dont want them to see a bunch of gang members in my house." Choi lied as ushered the boys upstairs.

Choi managed to get all of the boys, but Daesung, to leave. "Who is coming over?"

"None of your damn business!" Choi yelled as he tried to push Daesung out the door.

Daesung looked around the house and spotted Yubin. "Her? SHE IS HERE?! Choi, what the ."

Choi looked over at Yubin who was standing on the beautiful white stair case leading upstairs. "Yubin, go back to your room." Choi demanded harshly.

"Your room? Her room?" Daesung argued.

"No, not like that. God, Daesung just ing leave." Choi was now very angry. Choi pushed Daesung out of the house and demanded he leave at once.

Choi walked over to Yubin. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen me like that."

Yubin smiled, "I already have. I've seen you get in your little fights with boys at school before. You turn into a real monster, you know. And earlier today."

Choi looked down in shame, "Sorry, I have horrible temper. I get it from my father."

Choi and Yubin stood in silence. Yubin could tell he didn't like speaking of his father. "So, what is for dinner tonight?" Yubin cheered, trying to change the mood. Choi smiled and walked down into the kitchen with Yubin.

For dinner Yubin cooked breakfast for Choi and Seungri. "I love having breakfast for dinner." She said.

"Its bassakwards, though." Choi said as he sampled some of the food Yubin was preparing.

"NO! Gosh, you have no patience at all." Yubin smacked Choi's hand and smiled at him.

For dinner Yubin had prepared french toast, bacon, eggs, and sausages. "Uhm, you are short on eggs and you have no more bread. I think you should go grocery shopping tomorrow." Yubin said as she placed a plate of food in front of Choi.

"Alright, wanna come with me? I've never been grocery shopping before. And you seem to know what I need and don't need." Choi said as he took a bite of the food. When he tasted the food his eyes popped out of his head and he looked over at Yubin, "This is so good! This is like better than my chef makes! And he is one of the most sophisticated chefs in the world!"

"Yea, well, I'm sure he only cooks fancy foods that taste like they came from a restaurant. Nothing tastes better than a home cooked meal." Yubin smiled and ate her food.

After dinner Choi brought Yubin into his room. It was the first time Yubin saw Choi's room. It was huge, bigger than the large room she had stayed in the previous night. The ceiling was just a big mirror and the walls were painted with light pink flowers. His wardrobe and dresser were beautiful marble dressers. He had a big flat screen TV on his wall and uncountable about of DVDs and CDs on his shelves. "WOW! This room is....GIRLY!" Yubin laughed. "A mirror for a ceiling, you must really like looking at yourself. And pink flowers, really Choi, that is uh VERY MANLY." Yubin laughed some more.

Choi laughed back, "I am a man of taste, just look in my closet." Choi brought Yubin into his walk in closet.

"Its bigger than my room at my house!" Yubin looked amazed as she looked at the nice suits, shirts and pants. In the center of the enormous closet was a square dresser filled with jewelry. On one side of the closet it was filled with just shoes. "Wow, you have more shoes and jewels than any girl I have ever met put together." Yubin said, still amazed.

Choi laughed, "Yea, I know." He said cockily.

After Choi showed Yubin his room he brough Yubin to his bed. "Sit down," he said.

Yubin did. Her eyes popped open and she laid down on the bed. The bed didn't have a mattress. It felt like water bed, but the substance in the bed wasn't watery enough to be a water bed. "What is this. It feels so nice." Yubin asked.

Choi laid down next to her. "It is mush. I'm not really sure what it is called, but I am the only one in the world with this bed. It is nice, huh?"

"Its, its amazing. This bed is so nice. Aww." Yubin yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"You can sleep here tonight." Choi whispered in Yubin's ear.

"What about you?" She asked. "Where will you sleep?" Yubin was tired, so tired that she fell asleep right after she asked the question.

"Right here," Choi whispered and closed his eyes and fell asleep next to Yubin.