Chapter 4

Live and Let Die

In the morning Choi surprised himself by waking up early. Way early; five AM.
Choi went and checked on Yubin. He walked into Carolina's room and peered down on Yubin.
She looked like an angel, Choi thought.

Yubin slowly opened her eyes to see Choi staring down at her. "AH!" She screamed, "Choi, you scared me."

Choi turned away, blushing. "Im sorry. I didn't mean too."

"Uh, I got some clothes out for you. They are over there. When do want to leave for school?" Choi asked.

Yubin looked around for a clock, but didn't find any, "What time is it?" She asked.

Choi pulled out his phone, "5:22."

Yubin nodded and walked into the bathroom to change.

When she came out Choi looked at her beautiful body. Her usual clothes were a size to big, they were tacky, and they didn't compliment her at all.
But the clothes Choi picked out for her did. He got her some nice fitting black pants, a gorgeous blueish-green blouse that flowed to her mid-thigh, and a nice white undershirt.

"I feel like I am wearing a hundred dollars." Yubin smiled. She felt so nice in the clothes.

"Eh its more like three hundred." Choi eyed the outfit. Something look wrong.

"Three hundred dollars?! Oh god, Choi I cant possibly wear this. If something happens to it I could never pay you back." Yubin cried, but Choi shook his head.

"Dont worry if you rip it or something. I'm sure Carolina won't care. Something is wrong though, something is missing." Choi studied the confused Yubin and her outfit. "Are your ears pierced?" Choi asked.

Yubin nodded. Choi nodded back. "Alright, be right back." Choi left the room for a moment and came back with a box. "You are missing some jewelry."

"No, Choi I cant possibly wear any of your jewelry."

"Its not mine, its my aunt's. She left it here during her last visit and said Carolina could have it, but Carolina said it was too tacky for her taste." Choi pulled out a beautiful pair of dangling earrings and a matching necklace. "C'mere."

Choi led Yubin into the bathroom. He pulled her hair back and put the earrings in her ears and wrapped the necklace around her neck.
Yubin could feel his cold, soft fingers touch her skin lightly. It sent goosebumps down her spine.

"Alright, I think your outfit is complete." Choi said.

Yubin looked in the mirror. She looked so pretty. "Choi," She began with a disapproving voice.

"You look beautiful." Choi smiled.

Yubin blushed, "I have to be wearing like 400 dollars now!"

"Close. Its more like 1500. Those are real diamonds."

Yubin gasped. She was wearing more money then she has ever seen before. She felt really ashamed of her hand-me-down clothes she wore everyday.

"Now, about your hair." Choi said in a feminine voice.

"You sure no a lot about fashion...for a boy." Yubin laughed.

"Hey is that a ist remark? Tst, Im a shamed of you Yubin." Choi laughed. "But really, I need to do something with your hair." Choi said in a feminine voice again.

Choi spent the next half hour playing with Yubin's hair. He put different products in it and put it up in different styles until he found the perfect one.

"AH HAH! SUCCESS!" Choi cheered.

Yubin looked her hair. Most of it was tied back in a double bun. Some strands were hanging down on the side of her face. She looked so beautiful.

"Thank you Choi." Yubin said.

Choi nodded. "Now, lets go do your brother." Choi laughed.

As Choi picked out some of his clothes for Seungri to wear Yubin couldn't help but think about him.
Choi was so different then everyone thinks. He is so nice and sweet. Jiyong was wrong about Choi. If only Jiyong got to know Choi, just a little bit, his feelings for Choi would change.

"What do you think, Yubin?" Seungri asked his sister as he stepped out of the bathroom.

Seungri looked like some hip-hop gangster kid. He had baggy pants on and a gangster looking Bape shirt. He had a way to big red hoodie on and some vibrant colored shoes on. Yubin scanned his brother's appearance. She approved of everything but one thing. "WHAT IS THAT IN HIS EAR?! CHOI DID YOU PIERCE HIS EAR?!" Yubin yelled.

"Haha~ cool your jets its a fake. Every outfit needs bling, and well, a necklace wasn't going to match this outfit." Choi laughed.

After Choi finished dressing himself he walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Yubin was making some pancakes.

"Mmm, pancakes! They smell so good." Choi walked over to Yubin and sampled one of the pancakes.

Yubin slapped his hand, "Hey, you can wait." She smiled at him.

Choi smiled back. They stared into each other's eyes. Choi wanted to kiss Yubin. The time was perfect too. But he knew he couldn't. He just couldnt.

After breakfast Choi had Rina pull his car around. "Thanks, see you later."

"Will you be back with Ms Yubin and her brother?" Rina asked.

Choi looked a Yubin who was talking to her brother. "Maybe. I really like her Rina. But she is Jiyong's girl."

Rina knew everything about Choi and his gang involvement. "I see, be careful with her Choi. She is the detonator on big bomb. A big bomb I do not want to see blow up." Rina said with a stern voice.

Choi nodded. "Hey, lets go." Choi opened the door for Yubin and prepared himself for a 'I can open the door myself'. But to his surprise Yubin smiled and thanked him.

The drive to school was spent quietly. "Are you sure you guys dont want me to drop you off a few blocks from the school?" Choi asked Yubin and Seungri.

They shook their heads, "Its fine."

Choi pulled up to the front of the school. "Im going to go park my car. I'll see you later." Choi said as Yubin and her brother exited his car.

Choi looked up and saw Jiyong staring right at him. A devilish smirk ran across Choi's face.

"What are you doing with him Yubin?!" Jiyong ran up to Yubin.

"My mom didn't come home last night, and Choi drove me and Seung home and our door was locked, so Choi offered us to stay at his place." Yubin said.

Choi felt as if the bomb Rina had been talking about had been detonated.

"WHAT!? You were staying at his house!? Did he try and do anything to you?! I swear to god Choi if you did anything to her!" Jiyong walked up to Choi's car.

"Hey, I didn't. I actually have respect for women, unlike some of the people in your g-" Choi forgot Yubin didn't know about Jiyong's gang involvement. "Unlike some of your friends!"

"You stay away from my girl or me and my boys will go after you." Jiyong quietly threatened Choi.

Choi looked at Yubin who was standing with her brother. He nodded at her and drove off.

"Yubin, I do not want to see you with that scum of a being again. You do not know what he is like." Jiyong warned Yubin.