Chapter 6

Live and Let Die

After school Choi saw Yubin and Seungri sitting on the curb, waiting for their mother again.

"Yubin!" Choi called out. "Need a lift?"

Yubin nodded. Seungri and Yubin got in Choi's car and drove off to Yubin's house.

When they got to Yubin's house Yubin and Seungri saw their mother leaving their house.

"Mom!" Yubin called out as she got out of Choi's car.

Yubin's mother turned to Yubin, "Where were you last night?! Hmm!?" Yubin's mother yelled.

Choi got out of his car and walked up to Yubin and her mother, "Ms, she was at my house last night."

Yubin's mother looked at Choi in disgust. "Sleeping over at another boys' house. You filthy !" Choi could smell the strong scent of alcohol on Yubin's mother.

Yubin broke down in tears, "Its not like that! And you have no room to talk!"

Yubin's mother slapped Yubin, "Never talk to me like that again!"

Choi grabbed Yubin and hugged her tight. "Ms, I am just a friend of Yubin's nothing more. I didn't do anything but house her last night." Choi spoke with such calm suaveness. "And she and her brother are going to stay at my house again, this place clearly isnt suitable for them to live in."

"They will not! They are going to stay here!" Yubin's mother grabbed hold of Yubin's arm tightly with her finger nails. They punctured the skin. Blood slowly oozed out of Yubin's arm.

Yubin cried out in pain, "Let me go!"

Choi grabbed Yubins mom's arm and pulled it off of Yubin. "Ms, Yubin and Seungri are going to stay with me for the time being." Choi still had that calm, suave voice.

Choi and Yubin turned and walked towards Choi's car. "Thank you, Choi." Yubin sniffed.

"Anything for you." Choi said softly.

"How is your arm?" Choi asked Yubin as he drove to his house.

"Its alright. Bleeding a little bit, but it will be fine." Yubin looked down at her arm. There were four small holes, all oozing a little blood out of them.

"Seungri, I have some band-aids in the pocket behind my seat, can you get some for me." Choi asked. Seungri handed him some band-aids and Choi gently put them on Yubin's arm at a red light.

"Choi, Im really sorry. I feel like I'm putting you out. Is there anyway I can repay you?" Yubin asked, ashamed. She hated when people gave her handouts.

Choi shook his head. "You've seen the house I live in. Most the time it is just me and Rina. It gets hella lonely. Besides, I like having you over. And about paying me back, the only thing I want in return is you stay away from Jiyong. No matter what. He isn't who you think he is." Choi said with a stern voice.