Nine

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella’s POV

“No, don’t leave me like this! Don’t, Don’t! MINHYUN…..”

 

“Stella, are you okay?”

I woke up and saw many of classmates were surrounding me, looking at me worriedly inside the bus. I tried to recall what happened.

 

“What happened to me?”

 

“You became unconscious at the beach. You almost drown into the sea too but we managed to help you in time.” Cherry replied.

 

“How about Minhyun? Did you all manage to save him too? Where is he now?” I impatiently asked.

 

They all looked at each other hesitatingly. No one dared to say anything to me. I became more chaos.

“Cherry, tell me!” I insisted.

 

It took Cherry a while to move her lips. “Minhyun… we haven’t found him yet. It has been 3hours already. It’s very windy and big wave so his body might have been flowed into deep place… It’s really hard for polices to work at this moment. It’s not safe so they have to wait until tomorrow.”

I got mad to hear like why they all gave up on him already.

“If nobody is finding him then I’m gonna go. He must be so cold and scared alone inside the sea. I’m gonna find him. We promised to go to Namsan Tower's Love Locks after this trip together today. He can’t break the promise like this. I’ll find him.” I burst out crying and was standing up to leave but everyone blocked my way.

 

“He has died. He has committed suicide, Stella. He can’t survive inside the sea for 3hours. Our classmate, Minhyun has died. Your boyfriend, Minhyun has died. We wish it’s not true either but he has already gone from us, Stella. We only hope to find his dead body and send to his family as soon as possible. I’m sorry with this sad reality but we have to accept this.” Cherry burst out crying too as well as other classmates.

 

“We have to go back to Seoul. Polices will contact school after they found his body. Let’s wait to hear about it!” another classmate spoke up.

 

I couldn’t control my balance anymore after they confirmed his death to me. I felt weak and powerless. My classmates helped to carry me to my seat back and accompany me to cry. I felt like dying. I blamed myself to leave him alone at the beach. If I was there with him, or if I had arrived there faster, I could have saved him….. but everything is so late now. I couldn’t stop thinking about his last appearance to me. I saw he was walking into the sea without bothering to care me calling and begging him. I was painfully watching him until he completed sunk by my two eyes and I didn’t manage to reach him. I wish I could stop him. I felt so useless and regret…..

 

I cried a lot until I almost ran out of my tears. Everyone tried to console me but I wanted to be alone so I begged them to go back to their seats.

 

School decided to leave his case to polices and we have to go back to Seoul by tonight.

We were about to leave but suddenly Minki got on our bus and headed to me. He isn’t different from us. His eyes were swollen, looked like he has been crying for hours for the loss of his best friend too.

 

“Stella, this is something that Minhyun told me to give to you. Please take it! For his sake, no matter how it is ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter