One

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Present Year 2020 ~

Minhyun’s POV

The happiest thing to every man in this universe may be all the same; it is marrying the girl we truly love, the girl we love from the bottom of our heart, the girl who we call the love of our life…..

 

[ At Wedding Cloth Shop ]

“Wow you both look so good in this wedding suit and dress.” staffs in wedding cloth shop kept praising us once we walked out from exchange cloth room.

It took me a few second to recall my soul into my body back after getting lost seeing how beautiful my bride is. “How do I look, Minhyunnie?” she asked and I came back to reality. “You are so beautiful, my love. I wish our wedding day would come in one hour.” I excitedly replied. “It’ll be next week. Don’t be too impatient, Sir!” Stella mocked me in cute way, made all staffs laugh.

 

After we tried on and decided our wedding clothes, we left to Namsan Tower's Love Locks where we used to go to write our love wish on a note, put in the key and locked there when we first accepted each other to be lover on our old high school day. Stella requested to go but refusing to tell me the reason.

 

[ At Namsan Tower's Love Locks ]

We arrived a bit late so there were no many people there. As soon as we arrived, Stella started wandering around the lock area, trying to find something. I was standing-still, looking at her curiously.

“What are you finding?” I asked.

“Minhyunnie, do you remember the day that we confessed to each other and confirmed our relationship together? It was on our school day trip and we came here at very late night.” -Stella-

“Yes, I remember. We wrote something together and locked it here. Don’t tell me you’re finding it?”

 “Hehe yes, do you think we can find our love note inside the lock that we wrote 7years ago? I want us to read it again before our wedding day.” -Stella-

Stella kept telling with her excitement. I felt surprised with her will at first. I smiled and patted her head softly.

“I can remember it well. I’ve never forgotten it. I’ve never forgotten anything, even a little thing about us. I treasure every moment with you.” I sincerely said to her.

She started widening her smile. “I’m the luckiest girl in the world. Hwang Minhyun treasures every moment with me.” She shouted loudly from the high tower happily. I burst out laughing with her sudden reaction. I always treat her like that but she seems never get tired of hearing sweet words from me. She is always this cute.

 

Stella and I kept finding that lock around an hour but we still couldn’t find it. There are a lot of couple locks so it’s not easy for us to find ours and maybe it has already removed, we thought. A moment later, it started raining. Stella looked like she isn’t going to give up just yet but I’m worried about her health so I decided to stop her.

 

“Baby, let’s stop right here! It’s raining now. Let’s go back!”

Stella changed her facial expression to be sad. “I really want us to read it again. I want us to see it again before our wedding day. I want us to remember our very first sweet moment as a couple together.” Stella said then started sobbing.

I pulled her into my embrace and softly patted her head. “I said right I remember it. I want us to find it too but it may be removed from here already since it was 7years ago.” I consoled her but she kept crying. We were standing and hugging each other like this under rain.

 

After a while, she released herself from my embrace, wiped her tears and turned to look at me. “What did we write on that note, Minhyun?” she asked me with tearful eyes.

I wiped her tears and gave her a smile before answering her question. “In the past, present and future, I want to be with you.” I replied.

Stella burst out crying and hugged me. “Thank you for remembering! Minhyun, not just past, present but I want to be with you in the future too. Please be with me in the future too even one second, one minute, one week, one month, one year or one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter