Fifteen

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At Minki's Apartment, drinking ]

“So, why the hell you come here?” -Minki-

“Because I miss you.” I smirked.

“Oh ho… when the hell you’ve become so sweet to me? Your head must be hit so badly. How about going for head x-ray tomorrow?” -Minki-

I forced myself to laugh over Minki’s teasing then continued drinking.

 

“You’ve come here to see Stella?” Minki started the conversation again.

I gave a stressful sigh to him. “Just from a far is enough. I want to see her again. Do you know how she is doing now? In my original future she was working at a China Cosmetic Company. Is it still the same right now?”

Minki looked at me surprisingly like why the hell I know. “Oh right, you used to be in this timeline… yes she is working there and I heard she has recently promoted as a Sale Manager at the store in Times Square Mall. I guess she is doing so fine. Well, but not completely fine. She still misses you and she hasn’t dated anyone yet. I occasionally meet her so I know a little bit about her life.”

I lay on the sofa and closed my eyes. “I miss her so much, Minki-ah.” I dropped my tears through the closed eyes.

Minki went to my place and patted my shoulder to console. “But you said she and you can’t be together so if you chase after her again, one of you will end up dying?...”

I opened my eyes back. “Kind of! We’re star-crossed lovers. We’re not meant to be together.”

“So don’t be with each other! She’s a good girl. She’ll meet a good guy. And you too, though you’re not handsome like me, I’m sure you’ll find another good girl too.” -Minki-

I forced myself to laugh over Minki’s tease. “I want her to meet a good guy but for me, I’m not going to look for any other girl. She is my future so if I can’t have her then I don’t have future either.”

“Your love for her is too huge… traveling to the past to change her life and sacrificing yourself to change her fate. I wonder how she feels if she knows.” -Minki-

“As long as she is happy…”

-----

Next day, I went to find her. I know many things will remained unchanged, her job, her work-place… so it’s easy for me to find her.

I went to her store and secretly watched her. She looks exactly the same in my original future, beautiful and fresh. Finally, I could see her in future time again too. At this point, I feel thankful to the god that gave me the change to survive.

 

A moment later, a good-looking man went to talk with her. It took me a while to remember that I used to see him a few times in my original time. He is the CEO at her company who kept following her for months….. I remember how I have to leave work fast and come to pick her from work every day to prevent her from being chased after by this guy. She kept complaining to me how boring this guy is to her. But right now, the way they are talking to each other, the way she is smiling, talking with him is so different… By any chance, is he her real soul mate? Without my presence, she’ll date him?

 

After closing the store, Stella left on his car to a restaurant. I kept stalking but I didn’t enter. I was waiting for them outside.

“He’s rich and has everything. He can give you everything better than me. I should be happy but why am I crying and feeling hurt? No, I have to control myself. Seeing you have a good guy is what I’ve been sacrificing for.”

 

After they left the Italian restaurant, he drove her to her apartment. I was standing from a far but I could see them clear. They were talking in the car for a while then that guy gave her a rose. She accepted it….. In my original future, he kept giving her rose everyday too but she never received it from him. Now everything has changed.

-----

Every day, I keep stalking her like that. I’m so happy because I can see her smile every day. But my happiness will suddenly disappear when that Chinese CEO com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter