Thirteen

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I gave a chance to myself to open a door to the future again…..

 

Xiao Zhan and I have been happily dating. It’s like a month now. Everybody always admires us that we suit each other well and encourage us to keep up good relationship for long long future ahead.

Yes, he is very nice and kind to me. He takes care of me so well. He gives me everything the best in life that even my first love couldn’t afford to give to me….. However, I still feel incomplete.

-----

 

One day, I came up with an idea to see the differences between Xiao Zhan and Minhyun. I didn’t mean to take it serious. I just wanted to see how difference they are. I decided to use a day to make that experiment.

 

“Xiao Zhan-shi, I want to have pizza for lunch today.” I interrupted Xiao Zhan before he made reservation to a restaurant for our lunch today. Xiao Zhan looked at me curiously.

 

“Pizza isn’t good for health. We should eat something better. Let’s go to French Restaurant today!” he quickly refused.

 

“Please! I want to eat pizza. There is one pizza shop near my old high school. I went there a lot before. Please take me there!” I insisted.

 

He sighed then replied with dissatisfied facial expression. “Fine, if you want to eat pizza but we should go to a good place. Let’s go to the mall!”

“No, I want to go to the shop where is near my high school. Please take me there! The pizza there is really tasty. I’m sure you’ll like it.” I kept insisting. Xiao Zhan couldn’t refuse my stubbornness so he agreed but forced himself to agree, of course.

 

(Minhyun would take me there right away if I asked.)

 

-----///-----

 

[ At Pizza Shop ]

“Xiao Zhan-shi, please make order!” I said then handed the menu to him.

He looked bored. He took the menu from me and kept opening it back and fore, back and fore. After a while, he dropped the menu. “It looks disgusting. I can take you to a much better place. Everything is just low standard here. I don’t have feeling to eat. Sorry, make order for yourself! I’m not going to eat. I’m gonna go to toilet now.” He madly said then left to toilet.

 

I burst out crying. I know he always wants me to eat something good and have everything the best as his girlfriend but that isn’t really what I would love to have.

I ordered the menu I already have and ate alone with tears. The pizza didn’t taste delicious at all today. It became a bit bitter because of my tears. He didn’t even come back to the seat to accompany me eating. He left me a message that he was waiting in the car and told me to go to him after finished eating.

 

(Minhyun would always sit with me and watch me eating. He always told me that when I’m eating pizza I’m the cutest and he’s never tired of watching me. It makes him happy.)

 

-----///-----

 

After leaving pizza shop, I asked Xiao Zhan to take me to watch movie. He took me to a good cinema. I told him to choose the movie and bought some snack for me. I didn’t tell him what type of movie I like and what snack I want to eat. I let him pick all by himself.

 

[ Inside the Hall ]

“What movie are we going to watch?” I asked

“It’s a romantic movie. I heard it’s very popular right now. I hope you will like it.” He replied

“So it’s not a cartoon movie…” I whispered alone but he could hear it. He soon touched my head and patted like a puppy. “How old are you now? Why want to watch cartoon movie? Couples will watch love and romantic movie like that.”

I faked a fine smile to him. “It’s ok. I’ll enjoy it”

 

After having a small talk with him, I took pop-corn to eat… “It’s not sweet pop-corn.” I whispered with disappointment again.

He turned to look at me and patted my head again. “You shouldn’t eat something sweet too much. It’s not good for health.” He sweetly said with care. I feel really sorry to feel disappointed over his good will.

 

The movie has started. It’s a romantic movie but I silently sobbed while eating that salty pop-corn.

(Minhyun would watch cartoon movie with me and bought sweet pop-corn for me.)

 

When kiss scene came, Xiao Zhan grabbed my hand and started moving a bit closer to me. I understood his purpose but I wasn’t ready for that yet so I quickly made excuse by going to toilet.

I felt so u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter