Twenty-One

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pizza shop, school, cinema….. I went to everywhere I used to go with Youngmin but I still couldn’t find him. Where should he be? Youngmin or Minhyun, it doesn’t matter. I must meet and ask. They must be related in somehow. I must find you, Youngmin.

 

I ignored everyone’s call. I kept going here and there to find Youngmin. I was tired and hungry but it couldn’t make me to give up on finding him.

 

*Flashback* Minki : “By any chance, if he’s still alive, what will you do?”

 

“Right, Minki… He asked me very weird questions lately, he must know something.” I suddenly remembered Minki’s werid questions and I rushed to his apartment at a bit late night.

 

[ At Minki’s Apartment ]

*Ting Ting* (ringing on the bell)

Minki came to open the door. He was staggering with his eye closed, looked like he was already in deep sleep. “Aigoo, you said you’ve left. Why the hell you came back?” he stood in between the door, speaking without opening his eyes. I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Who do you mean, Minki?” I curiously asked. He soon opened his eyes and became shocked, looked like he totally woke up from his sleep. He widened his eyes, staring at me surprisingly.

“Ste… Stella… why are you here? Where have you run away from the wedding?” he asked.

I didn’t reply to his question because I smelled something very unusual with him. I pushed him from my way and forced to enter his apartment. I went into his bedroom and tried to find if there is anything.

I finally saw some clothes of Youngmin inside half of Minki’s cloth-self. I grabbed a few to check in detail if it’s really his.

 

“Stella, what’s up?” Minki rushed to find me. He looked shocked to see me holding those clothes.

“Ahh, why are you holding my clothes? Is there any problem?” Minki looked shocked but he somehow pretended to be normal. He grabbed the clothes from me.

“Are you living with someone here? Where is he now? Where is Youngmin?” I impatiently asked.

Minki startled. “Wh-what are you talking about? I’m living here alone. You know that!” he was stuttering. It is obvious he is hiding something from me.

“Don’t lie to me, Minki! You know I ran away from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter