Twenty-Two

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Minhyun decided to leave Seoul and Stella on her wedding day. He travelled back to his hometown and he plans to spend the rest of his life there. Since he’s already in timeline in his original future and can prevent Stella from dying without dying himself, he thinks he could just continue living here with his family. “Perhaps, deity gave both of us a chance to live until we die as long as we’re not together. So I’ll just live for live.” He said to himself.

 

Minhyun hasn’t known about Stella’s running away from her wedding yet. He has been brokenly resting at home.

-----

 

Stella rushed to catch a bullet train to Busan. She finally arrived and went to the address that got from Minki. She found Minhyun’s house. She rang the bell and met Minhyun’s older sister. Her sister told her Minhyun isn’t home. He has gone to play at a beach nearby. Stella quickly went to the beach.

 

[ At Haeundae Beach ]

It is already evening. Minhyun is sitting here, waiting to see sunset. He has been sobbing; thinking about his beloved girl became other man’s wife and every moment of their old and new memories as Minhyun and Youngmin. He took out the Stella’s wedding ring which she was supposed to wear for him on their wedding day and it gently. He took it out during his pretending as Youngmin in case Stella would recognize the ring.

“Again, I’ll have to wear this ring for myself.” He said then was about to wear it but got disturb by a voice.

 

“I’ve been a while. I finally can watch the sunset at the beach again.”

Stella came. She said then walked to sit next to him. Minhyun got so shocked to see her. Stella sat next to him, acting like she didn’t care about his presence at all. She kept looking to the sea and smiled.

It took Minhyun a moment to make sure his eyes that she is really right here with him. “Stella?”

Stella finally turned to look at him softly. “So now are you Youngmin or Minhyun?” she asked with teary eyes. Minhyun startled to hear.

“Now are you from the future or past? How dare you come to change my life and future? My life is mine though I’ve to die because of being with someone, you don’t have right to change or prevent it. I’ve right to choose who I want to be with. I’ve right to choose you, Minhyun. Hik hik” she kept crying out her pain. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for not recognizing you faster.” She finished her word then rushed to embrace him tightly.

 

Minhyun was still lost in his thought, like what is she saying and how did she know about all of these. He wasn’t able to move his lips to response anything to her yet.

 

“This girl isn’t afraid of dying, doesn’t care of dying as long as she can spend the rest of time she has with you. Even one year, one month, one week or one minute, she doesn’t care. Even she has to die a second after hugging you, she doesn’t care. She always treasures every moment with you so please stop running from her and chasing her away. Hwang Minhyun, I know you know that but why are you still heartless? How could you cheer me to marry other man? When you pretended to be Youngmin to be close with me, you know how I long for Minhyun so bad? You know how I miss, love and would choose him over anybody. But why do you still heartlessly ignore my pain?” Stella bawled out her pain on his chest. Minhyun started rolling his tears to know how he unintentionally hurt the girl he loves again. He covered his both hands over her tiny body tightly.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I was born as your star-crossed lover. You don’t know how it is hurt to see you covered by blood, dying on our wedding day. The white dress became red, the smiling face of your became pale, the talkative you became silent, sleeping soundly on the bed in ICU room, you didn’t bother to wake up and consoled me who kept crying and begging for you to wake up. That scene keeps haunting me day and night. The fact that you died because of me makes me the worst boyfriend in the world. I love you so much, even more than my own life. Then when I have a chance to save you, I wasn’t afraid to die myself at all. I want you to live. I want your future to be changed. I want you to be with a good man. I won’t let your unfortunate future be repeated again. So let’s pretend that I’ve died and go back to marry Xiao Zhan!” Minhyun fought with his own heart to chase her again.

 

Stella released the hug immediately after hearing how Minhyun still refused to stay with her. She was upset and hurt. Her dropping tears at this moment are full of upsetness rather than pain. She kept staring at Minhyun in disbelief.

 

“Leave! Stop coming to me! Live your life with a better man! I gotta go.” Minhyun coldly said then stood up. “This is the ring that you were going to wear for me on our wedding day. But since even in past, present and future, we’re never m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter