Four

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sad, silent night, I couldn’t fall asleep as I couldn’t stop thinking and crying. I went to Minki’s room.

*TOK TOK* (knocking on the door)

 

“What the hell!” Minki came to open the door with half sleep condition. “Why the hell you came to wake me up at this late night, huh?” Minki madly shouted at me.

I was stuttering as I was still sobbing. “Can… can I sleep here too tonight?”

Minki seemed to notice my shaky voice. He fully opened his eyes to look at me, looked like he already lost his sleepiness. His facial expression told me that he started to worry about me. He did hand gesture to invite me in. I entered and sat down on the floor next to his bed.

 

“Do you have any problem?” he worriedly asked.

I remained silent for a while to make up my mind. I tried to fake a smile and replied. “Nothing, I just miss you after many years. I miss the time we were sleeping in the same room together. I miss our old past a lot, Minki.”

 

Minki expressed his curious face to my weird words but before he could speak out something, I tried to finish our conversation. “Let’s sleep! I’m sleepy now. Good-night! I’m gonna sleep on the floor.”

Minki didn’t insist. We turned off the light and went back to sleep.

 

 

One… two… three hours have passed but I still couldn’t fall asleep. I got up to sit and turned to look at Minki who soundly sleeping.

“This is too much to take. Minki, if I tell you, I come from the future 7years from now. Do you believe? I wish I could say something unbelievable like this to someone and share my pain.”

I was sitting, holding my knees and crying for the whole night.

-----

NEXT DAY

 

Minki and I went to school as usual. Today, Minki insisted to accompany me to my class.

 

“Wow Minki-oppa comes to our class. Minki, good-morning!”

Most of the female classmates soon screamed to see Minki’s presence.

 

“This new transfer student is my best friend from Busan so treat him well. If anybody dares to bully him, I won’t forgive.” Minki suddenly made a serious speech to the class. This didn’t happen in this past. Why could Minki’s past be changed too? Or he thought I was bullied at school that’s why he wants to protect me?.....

 

Stella walked out from her seat, heading to us. “Minki, I don’t think there is anyone bullying Minhyun. We all warmly welcome him as a new classmate. Please don’t worry!” she commented on Minki’s speech in the name of class president, I think.

 

“Minki-oppa, I promise to look after Minhyun well and if there is anybody dares to bully him, I’ll go to inform you right away.” Cherry came out from her seat and excitedly made a promise her crush, seized a chance to get credit from him.

 

Minki reduced his tension and started showing his smile to them. “Fine! Help to take care of my best friend! I’m gonna leave.” He said then left the class.

 

“Oh god, he’s more charming with that serious face earlier.” Cherry exclaimed excitedly to Stella but Stella didn’t seem to pay much attention to her, she kept looking at me, looked like she has something to talk with me.

-----

 

On break-time, Stella came to me. “Hi, last night I have made my tutor schedule to you. Please have a look if you agree or not! I’m planning to do it one month like our homeroom teacher said.” She handed me the paper. I received and read.

After a moment, I gave a reply to her. “It looks good. I’m totally fine with it. Thank you for doing all of these for me!” I politely thanked to her.

“We’re classmate. Alright, so today after class, we study chemistry at…” before she could finish I interrupted. “Let’s study at Pizza shop today! It’s my treat.”

Stella was surprised at first then she nodded to accept. She somehow looked curious like how could I know she likes pizza. Of course, how could I not know what the girl I love likes… I like seeing her eating pizza because she couldn’t hold her excitement and it always makes me happy.

-----///-----

 

[ At Pizza Shop ]

We entered and found the seats. She has been silent and it made me worried.

 

“Do you have any problem?” I worriedly asked.

Stella sighed before answering me. She looked at me with an unpredictable expression. “Minhyun, I don’t have any problem. It’s just… you know pizza is my weak point. When I eat it, I won’t be able to focus on anything so I’m worried I can’t teach you well today.”

 

I burst out laughing with her innocent worry. “I know it. I know you like it. It’s ok. Just eat as you want, we can skip lesson a day.”

“…Wait! Haven’t you just said you know… you mean you know I like pizza?” she surprisingly asked.

I just gave her a smirk and cut off her word by calling the service staff to make the order.

 

“One big seafood pizza, 6psc chicken nuggets and two large cola. We’ll order ice-cream but after finish this. Thank you!” I made the order all alone.

She kept looking at me curiously again like how? How do I know she likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter