Twelve

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At a Beer Garden Shop ]

“Ah… it has been awhile since we’ve come here for a drink like this. Soju is the best. Cheers!” -Cherry-

 

Today after worked, I asked Cherry to have a drink with me at our old favorite shop as I have an important thing to tell her.

 

“Cherry, I’m thinking to accept Xiao Zhan-shi’s love tomorrow.”

Cherry choked up by the alcohol after hearing me.

 

“What have you just said?” she urgently asked.

“I’ve decided to accept him, to give him a chance and as well as myself a chance.” I replied with a smile.

Cherry became so happy to hear and did a victory sign. “Yeah, finally!”

“This is the right decision. Go for it! He is the best choice for you, I swear. Omg we must celebrate. Cheers!” -Cherry-

We cheered and drank another glass of Soju.

 

 

“By the way, recently I’ve met a man. He looks so alike Minhyun but he’s not MInhyun.” I shared her about meeting a guy who looks alike Minhyun too.

“Of course, how can he be Minhyun? He has died long time ago already. Don’t think too much about it! There are many similar face people. Just like my boyfriend, everyone confuses him with NU’EST leader. Hehe so funny!” -Cherry-

 

“Hmm you’re right. There are many coincidence things in this world. That guy’s name sounds similar to Minhyun too. Youngmin… his name is Kwak Youngmin.”

 

Cherry choked up again to hear.

“Why are you choking up again?” I surprisingly asked.

“Kwak Youngmin? It’s the same name with the oldest member in NU’EST. hehe my bias, the most handsome man in the world.” Cherry excitedly started fangirling over her K-pop idol again.

 

I smiled and waved my head in disbelief to my friend who is always obsessed with handsome men….. but I’m so happy for her. Now she meets the love of her life and happily dating. He was her university’s classmate and her current co-worker. Just like Minhyun said 7years ago that she would meet her real love in university. Minhyun has sometimes been so weird to us. He really liked talking about the future, like he could see it…..

 

-----

 

After finished meeting up with Cherry, I went back to my apartment.

Once I reached my room, I went to take the box that I received from Minhyun 7years ago to see.

 

“Maybe it’s the last time I see it and hold it to sleep.” I lay on bed and holding the box into my chest.

 

“Minhyun, I’ve decided to date someone. His name is Xiao Zhan. He is very good person. Maybe even better than you… I hope I can start a new chapter of my life by dating this guy and I hope you’ll watch us from the heaven. I’ll live my life well like you kept telling me in the past. So from now, good-bye, Minhyun-ah!”

 

-----///-----

 

Next day, I asked Xiao Zhan to meet at a restaurant that we used to go out together at very first time, intending to tell him I agree to date him.

 

Before the evening comes, I took a day off then went to my house. I entered my room. I brought the box I got from Minhyun to put in a big box that I have kept all my old stuffs at high school in.

 

“I’ll leave our past and memories here, Minhyun. The past should be moved on by now. I’m not going to take the past along with me anymore. Please wish me a happy life! Please wish me a happy future, the future without you.”

I kissed the box and dropped a few drops of tears on it then put inside the big box with another old stuffs. It was hurt to say good-bye to the past with him but after all I shouldn’t long for the past and someone who will never come back to me anymore.

 

-----///-----

 

I went to bus-stop to take the bus, intending to ride on it until the meet-up time with Xiao Zhan. I used to ride bus with Minhyun a lot in the past.

I got on the bus and sat on the back seat.

 

Suddenly:

 

“We met again, Stella.” Someone stood in front of me. I slowly looked up to him.

“Youngmin-shi?” I exclaimed.

“Yes, it’s me. Can I sit next to you?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter