Seven

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, today is our first day to start our dating….. I’m waiting for her in front of school. This is very exciting. The feeling is like our real first date while in my real time, we’ve been dating for 7years already.

 

A moment later she arrived and quickly ran to me once she saw me.

 

“Good-morning! Are you waiting for me?” she excitedly asked.

I smiled then nodded. “Yes, let’s go to class together!”

“Right, we’re now officially dating. Hehe can I hold your hand?” she asked with a bright smile.

I was looking at her with a smile for a while then approached to hold her hand first. “Let’s go! I’ll always walk at your left side.”

She curiously looked at me. “Eh, why?”

“Because it’s where your heart is. You know the most important on our body is heart so I want to protect it well.” I sweetly replied. She looked so amazed by my answer that she couldn’t stop smiling.

We kept holding hand and walked to class. As soon as, we arrived, we got our classmate mouth opened.

 

“Wow!!! You both…” everyone went wow to see us holding hand, entering the class together.

 

“Good heaven! What is this?” Cherry exclaimed until dropped her cellphone from her hand.

 

“We’re dating.” I bravely announced to the class.

“Ehhhhhhhhhh? Jinjja?...” All classmates exclaimed at the same time.

“Yes, we’ve learnt about each other’s feeling and decided to officially date from today. By the way, I’d like apologize for making you all upset recently. I’m having personal problem so I’ve unintentionally been behaving inappropriate to you all. Please forgive me! I’d like to correct myself and be good friend with you all again.” I said and bowed to apologize to the class.

 

They all seemed to be moved by me. “It’s alright. It’s alright. We forgive you. After all, we all are friends. And congratulations with your dating news. We wish you both happy.” Everybody said and clapped to congrats our relationship. Stella and I looked at each other and smiled proudly.

 

-----///-----

[ At cafeteria, during lunch-break ]

We were having lunch together with Cherry.

 

“It must feel so good to be in love. Look, you both look so happy. I wish I could have my crush to be my boyfriend too.” Cherry kept looking at us without eating her lunch.

“Which crush?” Stella playfully asked.

“Ya~ Minki-oppa of course. The only prince in my dream! Hehe” -Cherry-

“You have a lot so…” Stella continued teasing her friend.

“What? Well, I used to have a lot but now I have only Minki-oppa, Busan Prince. Omg, he’s the most handsome man I’ve ever met in my life.” Cherry excitedly expressed her love for her crush and she seemed to lose in her day-dream already.

 

Suddenly:

“Hi, can I join?” Minki came from nowhere, holding a tray of his lunch, asking to sit with us.

Cherry soon woke up from her day-dream since the man in her dream is already standing right next to her.

“Sure, Oppa, right here, please!” she quickly moved to give a space for Minki to sit next to her but Minki didn’t bother to even give a glance at her. Even so, she still excitedly kept looking at him with eyes that full of love.

 

“So you both are really dating?” instead of paying attention to someone who has a crush on him, Minki seemed to pay attention to our relationship more. I gave him a smirk then replied. “Yes officially from today!”

“Oh!!!” he coldly replied then continued eating his meal.

 

“Minki-oppa, do you want some meat? I’m full now. If you need, I’d love to share to you.” Cherry politely asked Minki. Minki didn’t reply and kept acting like she in invisible. He dropped the chopsticks on the tray then stood up. “Minhyun, I’m done now. I’m gonna go first.” He said to me then left.

Cherry looked seriously upset and remained silent with his arrogant behavior.

 

“Cherry, don’t be too upset with Minki! You will meet someone who will treat you better in the future, someone who loves you more than his life and someone who treasures you like his everything. Believe me!” I tried to cheer her up….. Cherry will meet her boyfriend in the future at university, someone who has the same interest with her. They will study Japanese literature together as their university major and even leave for Japan to work there together in 7years from now… The man who named KIM JONGHYUN.

 

Stella and Cherry looked at me curiously like why I look so sure to talk about Cherry’s future too. I smirked and stopped talking before they would feel more curious about me.

 

-----///-----

 

Today after class, I insisted to accompany her home.

 

“Thanks for the happy first day of dating!” she said and looked so happy. Whether in the past or future, she looks always happy whenever she’s with me.

“… yes for two months…” I murmured. I didn’t mean to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter