Two

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**One Week Later**

Sometimes reality is really cruel. My reality now is really cruel. Losing the love of my life is the cruelest reality I have ever had in my life.

 

Since the day that she left me, I have locked myself inside my apartment blaming myself and crying. Everything was too sudden that I wish it was just a nightmare. I’ve never ever thought of living my life a single day without her. This is something I can’t handle. I wish, I really wish I could turn back the time.

 

*TOK TOK*(Knocking on the door)

I went to open the door and it was our good friend CHERRY. “Oh, Cherry!”

“Yes it’s me. I’m not going disturb you much. I only come to tell you that I’m moving to Japan today with my boyfriend and I also have something to give you. I should have given it to you faster but we all were too busy with Stella’s ceremony so…” Cherry said then took out something from her bag.

“Here you go! It’s your wedding ring from Stella. She held it until her last breath. She told me to give it to you. She wanted you to wear it. Lastly, the word from her is she said that she loves you so much.” Cherry handed the ring to me and burst out crying.

I received the ring and started crying too. “Thank you for always here for us!”

“Be strong, Minhyun! She can rest now. Cheer up! I’m gonna leave now. Take care!” she gave me last warm words then left.

-----

I held the ring and cried my pain out loud alone in the room. She wanted to give me the ring, she wanted to wear it for me, she wanted to see it but she can’t.

I went to take out the ring that I bought for her. I laid down on the floor in the living room, holding both rings into my chest and spent the whole day crying until fell asleep.

 

“In the past, present and future, I want to be with you, Hwang Minhyun.”

 

“Stella!!!!!”

I got a dream about her and shouted till woke up myself.

“Me too, me too, Stella! I want to be with you. I miss you. I miss you so much.” I started crying again.

 

-----///-----

 

It has been one month already that she has left me. I tried my best to move on but I always fail. I still cry and miss her every day and it’s even much more. I often go to the places we used to go together and always end up hurting myself. Every breath becomes tougher and tougher day by day. To be honest, I barely live.

 

[ At Namsan Tower's Love Locks ]

“Stella, here is our ever first place to come together as a couple 7years ago. We were so impatient that day. Thinking about it again, we were so young and carefree. We were holding hand, running here under rain just to write our love wish note to put inside lock here. It was so funny.”

I sat down near the lock area and recalled our old memories together. Since it’s late night and nobody here, I could cry as much as I want without caring anything.

 

 “If my present and future don’t have you then can I just travel to the past and live with you? If there is deity in this w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter