Twenty

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella’s POV

So, after all I was left alone by Youngmin too. He looks like Minhyun, his character is like Minhyun and the way he left me is like Minhyun too. The is called dejavu pain….. Dear all good people who are going to come into my life in the future, if you don’t stay forever then don’t ever come in the first place. It’s hurt. It’s hurt so much.

 

-----///-----

 

“Manger Stella, a moment ago there was one handsome man come and told me to give this to you.”

Once I arrived at my store, a staff gave me a gift box.

“Did you ask for his name?” I asked.

“I didn’t manage to. He was in a rush. He just told me to give it to you. He’s so tall, palely white and very handsome.” She replied.

“Which direction was he leaving?” I urgently asked. She pointed. I grabbed the gift box and hurriedly ran to find him.

 

I wandered around this huge building while my eyes were ready to drop the tears. After I lost all hope of finding him, I went to sit at a corner of the building. I opened the gift he gave. It is a photo frame with a note written : “Stella, I’m sorry that I can’t attend in your wedding day but I have a gift for you. It’s a photo frame. Please put one of your wedding photos in it and keep it somewhere in your room. I hope you’ll like it. Again, congratulation! From someone who can’t be in your future, Youngmin!”

I read the note and cried even harder.

“Youngmin, please at least let me say I’ve been happy to meet you. Thank you!” I whispered through the wind, hoping it will deliver my message to him. At the end, he left me all of a sudden and heartless way just like Minhyun.

 

-----///-----

 

[ At Beer Garden Shop ]

“Cheers!!!”

Today after work, I called out some old high school friends to have a drink with me. There were Cherry, Minki and another 3 people.

“Congratulation, Stella! You’ll become a wife soon.”
“Yes to a rich man!”
“Omg CEO’s wife!”

Everybody congrats me. 

“Finally, you can meet a good man. I’m so happy for you. After a great tragedy with your first love, now you met a better man.” -Cherry-

“Are you really happy with the marriage, Stella?” Minki asked.

I felt really pressure with his question. I sighed before answered. “I hope so.”

“You should say you are, not hope so. What an answer is that!” Minki said then finished the drink in his glass. I remained silent.

“By any chance, if he’s still alive, what will you do?” Minki suddenly came up with another hard question.

“Ya~ Minki, don’t ask something like this! Minhyun has died 7years ago already. Don’t remind her old pain!” Cherry blamed Minki.

“I’m just asking.” Minki pouted his lips.

Since after Cherry could move on from Minki, she started to backtalk him a lot. She doesn’t spoil him anymore. This entertains me a lot.

 

“To your question Minki, if Minhyun’s still alive, I’ll leave everything and go to find him even at horizon. I want to embrace him tightly so that he can’t leave me anymore.” I gave an emotional answer but it’s really true from my heart. Everyone became silent and turned to look at me.

“Oh god, you’re so drunk now. I think we should finish right now. I’ll take you home.” -Cherry-

“Hik hik why did he leave me to die? I miss Hwang Minhyun so much. Minhyun-ah, Minhyun…”

 

-----///-----

 

Finally, it comes to a day before my wedding day. I moved to my house back to prepare for wedding tomorrow. It has been a while since I come to my house. I entered my room and lay on the bed. I suddenly remembered about the box that I received from Minhyun 7 years ago. I walked to where I kept it and intending to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter