Eighteen

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We started chatting and commenting a lot on each other IG’s posts. I feel so close with her by doing that. She seems to get better a lot. Perhaps, she has made up with her boyfriend already. I’ve not stalked her for a few days as I feel down for my own reason. I’ve stayed in and just playing with my phone. Until today, the autumn arrives and I wants to go out.

 

[ At Pizza Shop ]

I went to the pizza shop. I was eating while scrolling on IG, planning to relax there for a day.

 

A moment later :

 

“Can I join you?” suddenly a familiar voice appeared. I quickly looked at the owner.

“Stella?” I exclaimed. Is it really her? or I’m making my own imagination because of missing her too much?

“Yes, it’s me. Can I sit with you too?” she asked me again then I woke up from my thought. I rushed to stand up to give her a slight bow then invited her to sit on the spare chair in front of me. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes to have her sitting in front of me like this.

“I’m sorry to disturb you. I saw you checked-in here on your IG’s post so I came. You know I took half day off just to come here.” She said.

I was curious and excited at the same time but I tried to hold my excitement. “So you want to eat pizza?”

“Of course and I want to see you too. Thanks god, you’re still here.” She happily smiled.

“Why do you want to see me?” I asked.

“I miss you. Hehe… ah I will make order now. Wait a minute!” she finished talking with me then turned to talk with waiter.

 

I was so emotional when she said she wanted to meet me because she misses me. How could she easily say she miss a stranger like this? But she is cute. I like when she does something she wants without thinking much like this.

 

“It’s my treat. Please eat with me! I’ve made order for two people.” She said.

“I’ve eaten already. Please enjoy yourself!”

“No, please eat with me! I don’t want to eat alone.” She insisted.

“I’ll not let you eat alone. I’ll accompany you here until you finish.”

She looked at me and smiled brightly. “Gomawoyo!”

 

We were enjoying talking about this and that. She was eating so well unlike the last time she was with Xiao Zhan. I hope after I leave, Xiao Zhan at least stays with her when she asks to, though he doesn’t like the food here. I want her to do what she likes. When she can eat her favorite things, she will smile like that. To be honest, I wish I could stop the time at this moment so I can see her happy smile longer.

 

Right, talking about smiling while eating her pizza, it reminded me of something….. So the man is me? The future scene I saw in the past, it should be this moment. The way she dresses, the way she eats, the way she smiles while eating pizza with someone… So I meant to be in her future again too? But what for? The deity told me to die but why am I still surviving to meet her after 7years again?... why?

 

“So how about you and your boyfriend now? Made up already?”

“Yes! I apologized to him as you told and he also apologized for getting mad at me. I promise to love him for whom he is and we can now be happier. Thank you so much for cheering me to move on from someone who was just living in my past. If not you, maybe I’ll lose a good guy like Xiao Zhan, my boyfriend.” -Stella-

I felt mixed feeling again, happy and sad at the same time. “Go on! I’m cheering for you.” I forced myself to cheer her while inside my heart was crying already.

“Thank you! And you too, don’t be too drama on IG! If you can’t have that one who you keep talking about then just find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter