Twenty-Three (Finale)

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 5 Years Later, Year 2025 ~

 

“Papa, so what happened to the star-crossed lovers after they decided to be together?” -Haru-

“They’ve been living happily since then. They don’t know how longer they will but they’re still alive and happily spending the life together. Perhaps, they also have a very lovely daughter like you, Sweetie.” Minhyun said then kissed on his daughter’s forehead.

“Omg, Haru wants to meet them so much, Papa.” -Haru-

 

“Aigooo… It’s 10PM now. Why aren’t you sleeping yet, Haru? Honey, why don’t you put our daughter to sleep?” Stella left from bathroom and frowned at Minhyun for not putting Haru to sleep yet.

“Mommy, Papa told Haru a very interesting story tale. Hehe it’s about star-crossed lovers. Haru is happy because they chose to be together.” Haru happily told her mother.

Stella and Minhyun turned to look at each other with a smile to see how their daughter satisfied with the star-crossed lovers’ choice. Stella went to sit next to her daughter and softly patted her face. “Haru! Mommy and Papa are happy with their choice too… Right, it’s late night now. Tomorrow, we’re going to Seoul in the early morning so let’s sleep now.” Stella kissed on her daughter’s forehead then took a blanket to cover for her.

“Will we meet Minki-oppa too? I miss him so much” -Haru-

“Oh my god, Haru! I told you not to call him oppa. He is your father’s best friend so you’ve to call him Uncle.” -Stella-

“Hmm but Minki-oppa is Haru’s idol. Please let Haru call him Oppa, Nah nah nah!” Haru kept insisting cutely, made her parents burst out laughing.

“Fine! I guess he prefers to be called Oppa too. Alright, so our princess Haru should sleep now. Papa’s gonna turn off the light.” Minhyun turned off the light.

The parents kept looking at their lovely daughter until she fell asleep.

 

“Haru is a gift from god to us. Thank you for giving me such a lovely daughter!” Minhyun sweetly thanked to Stella. He has been saying the same phrase since Haru was born.

“She is 4years old now. Haru means “day”. She is the day that came to start our day of happiness. Because of her, we can live without worrying about the future.” -Stella-

“She is the reward to us for not giving up on each other, I guess. I love you both so much.” Minhyun said then caught Stella’s hand which was patting Haru’s head to kiss.

“We love you too, Papa Minhyun! Hehe” -Stella-

 

Having little Haru in the middle, the parents sleep, hugging their daughter every night. They’ve been living as a happy family that everyone always praises.

 

-----

NEXT DAY

The happy family flight to Seoul to meet their old friend Cherry who has left to work in Japan with her boyfriend 5years ago. Last time, they met was when little Haru was one year old so Cherry wished to meet them again when she came to Seoul this time. They went for a dinner together at a Korean restaurant. There are Minhyun’s family, Minki, Cherry and her boyfriend’s Jonghyun.

 

[ At a Korean Restaurant ]

Cherry, Jonghyun and Minki arrived first. Cherry and Minki don’t change at all. They still fights over even a little thing. A moment later, the Hwang family arrived. Minhyun was carrying his daughter in his arms.

 

“Hi! We’re here.” Cherry excitedly stood up and waved her hand to the family.

“Omg this is little Haru, right? So little Haru has grown up a lot now. You’re so beautiful, Dear. Can I carry you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter