Sixteen

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry for feeling upset! Sorry for feeling jealous… Sorry for forgetting who I am to you now! Sorry!”

“Aigoo! If you’re drunk, just sleep. It’s 1AM now. I need to sleep too.” -Minki-

“Hik hik I can’t stop feeling jealous. I can’t be open-hearted. I’m so angry. I thought I would be fine but I’m not fine at all. Minki-ah, just kill me!”

“Aishhhhhh….. Go to hell!” -Minki-

*BANG*

“Ouchhhhhhh…..”

-----

 

NEXT DAY

I woke up and felt hurt over my back so much. I remembered I drank a lot last night but after that I remembered nothing.

 

“Minki, why did I sleep on the floor last night?” I staggered to find Minki in living room.

Minki turned to look at me with very scary face….. “Wh…what the hell with that facial expression?” I was stuttering asking.

“You, Hwang Minhyun, leave my apartment!” he yelled at me furiously.

“Wh-why?” I innocently asked.

“You were heavily drunk and kept annoying me to sleep last night. You kept saying, I’m angry, I’m jealous, I’m hurt… for full night and I couldn’t sleep at all. You told me you want to die so I kicked you out from the bad. I can’t bear with you anymore. LEAVE!!!” -Minki-

“Ya~ why the hell you kicked me? Now my back is so hurt, you know? What kind of friend is this? I’m gonna kill you, Choi Minki.” I said then struggled to pluck his hair.

“Ya~ let go of me, you dirty dessert fox! Hwang Minhyun!” Minki plucked my hair back.

We kept fighting like we always did since we were kids. None of us would let go of another one first.

 

“Ya~ I’ll count from 1 to 3 then let’s let go at the same time!” I made suggestion.

“FINE!” Minki agreed.

1 2 3….. (we released each other)

“Ouch!!! Oh my hair, do you want to murder a famous model?!” Minki quickly took his cellphone to check his hair through phone-screen.

“Minki, I’m sorry. From tonight I’ll come to sleep on the sofa inside living room. I know I’m disturbing you a lot.” I sadly expressed my guilt to him.

“No need! Just refill my refrigerator back after you finish… and breakfast is on the table. Go and eat! I’m gonna go to work now. I’m not a useless guy who won’t find a job to do and just keep stalking a girl like you… hersss, Kwak Youngmin? How dare you use a super star’s name… better look at yourself in the mirror… ” Minki mocked at me then left. This guy was born to be my ultimate enemy but I love his unconditional care.

 

-----///-----

 

Because of being broken-heart, I haven’t stalked her for a few days. I went to her store but she wasn’t coming to work today. I have no idea where else she could be so I just walked randomly and ended up seeing she was getting on a bus that we used to ride on together a lot in the past. I rushed to enter the bus.

She went to sit at the last back seat. She somehow looked so depressed and sad. I tried to make up my mind to act calmly then walked to her in coincidence.

 

“We met again, Stella.” I walked to stand in front of her. She slowly looked up to me.

“Youngmin-shi?” she exclaimed.

“Yes, it’s me. Can I sit next to you?” I excitedly asked for her permission.

“Sure!” she nodded with a smile but more like a forced smile. She looked so down.

 

“So where are you going?” I continued the conversation to break her silence.

“Just randomly until the evening…” she tiredly replied.

“You look so sad, by the way. Are you having any problem?” I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter