002

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

She was sad as she always was whenever her love had to go overseas for his work and unfortunately it was frequent.

He gave a low chuckle at her little pout and pinched her cheek.

“If you pout and whine like this every time, how am I supposed to leave?”

They were cuddled in her giant couch talking about his trip and about their wedding which was coming up very soon.

“It is a 16-hour flight…” He sighs and mirrors her pout, “… I need you to give me the strength to fly through that.”

She frowns and places a chaste kiss on his brows. She was worried for him… always flying throughout the world for meetings and business prospects.

“Why do you have to be such a successful person?” She sighs cupping his face with both her hands feeling proud and sad. “You are always flying around the world with that boss of yours like he cannot do anything by himself.”

He chortles loudly at that made her heart thunder. It had been 6 years since they knew each other, 4 years since they became an official couple and only 2 months to go to become truly one… and yet whenever she sees him, her heart would pump like it had run a marathon and her body will flow over with so much oxytocin that it would make her very soul tingle with happiness.

“That boss of mine pays me heavily for that…” He nuzzles her on her nose, “and I also get to travel around.”

“Besides…” He continued with a pointed look when she opened to complain about his boss again, “once you and I are married, I will be able to tag you along with me everywhere! Your work is flexible so I can have you with me at all times.”

“So…” He says smirking that heavenly bad-boy smirk, his index finger bopping her nose, “… Don’t complain when I am saving around free trips for you and me.”

I need not go around the world, she wanted to say… I really need not as long as I have mine with me…You. But she kept quiet, smiling widely instead because she knew how much he loved traveling. He would tell her when they had first met in college about the places he would go and about all the things he would do in there. After his college and plenty of hard work later, he landed a great job which also gave him the opportunity to live his dreams. A perfect story truly.

“Huuhhh…” He sighs as he gazed at her dreamily, “How can my life be so perfect? I have the job I love and a woman I love… Do you think I saved the world in my previous life?”

She shook my head at his silliness but her heart betrayed her by giving another drumroll. He had such a way with words and he carried so much charisma it was impossible for people to deny him, it was simply impossible for her not to fall in love with him every single time.

“I’m glad I chased after you,” He says, his smirk coming back. “I can’t believe you it took you two years to even know about my existence when I was dying to talk to you from day 1.”

There. Those butterflies exploded into a tornado inside her stomach. Jongin apparently had a crush on her from the first day of college which seemed pretty impossible but he even recounted what she had worn that day so she had no choice but to believe him. For her, however growing up with strict parents and knowing she needed to study well, she was too focused on her studies more than anything in the world. Besides they had like one class in common. Just one class.

Two years into college, they had a chance to do a project together and that was when they first talked. They became very fast friends starting fr

Please log in to read the full chapter