005

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

He woke up, this time alone in his hotel room millions of miles away from his heart feeling antsy. What was wrong?

A knock interrupts before he does anything though.

“Mr. Kim, the meeting will begin in an hour. I was told to come and inform you.” That was the boss’s secretary.

“Got it. Thanks.” He mumbled but loud enough for the other to catch it. Why did that feel so strange? He never comes to tell him anything much less about a meeting. He was always ready and eating breakfast by this time.

Oh right. Lena had forgotten to call him today. She was his alarm… Why did she not call him? Was she busy with work? Perhaps she had a deadline last night and slept late.

Stretching his limbs he look at his phone and frowned. She did not leave him any text either. She usually texts him good night even when she was working.

Tossing his phone in the bed he thought about the long day ahead and walked into the bathroom to get ready. It will be a piece of cake.

 

* * *

 

“Kim Kai…” She was back again with her painted lips and her seductive eyes that stared into his very soul. He his lips and let his eyes roamed over her barely clothed body.

“Bella,” He smirked and let her hands do whatever she wished. This woman had been the beginning of everything and he hated her and yet he couldn’t resist her. This woman was the reason he loved and loathed business trips. She was a reminder of his weakness and also a reminder of pure physical bliss. “Don’t you think it is a little too much for us to do it here out in the lobby?”

She purred and his neck much like a cat. He simply sighed and hauled her to his room immediately beginning to strip her while she worked on him. He had nothing to do with this woman other than physical intimacy and he wished to keep it like so. His body and his soul was already marred black… He was not going let her anywhere near his heart.

But...

Why was he doing this? The question came to him as he slumped down after their ministrations had been over with. Why on earth was he doing this?

Lena was more than enough for him… One simple touch from her would make his entire life better, one smile from her could make his heart race faster than the fastest car… and she loved him just as much as he loved her. So why was he doing this again?

“You and your little girlfriend done?” She suddenly asked him, her hands coming to rub his bare chest. It burned him in a bad way… her fingers burnt him.

“Don’t talk. Don’t you dare talk about her.”

“Aw… Look at you being all lover-boy…” She says with her usual mischievous grin, “What should I do to replace her in your heart? I mean I already have your body.”

His hands automatically went and grab the hand that was going down.

“I warned you not to talk about her!” His heart clenched much more than ever before. Maybe it was the fact that he had not talked to her the entire day but he felt twice more terrible than he already did. “Get out. Now.”

She pouts and sits up swishing her long hair. “Stupid Kai… You cannot even see that she does not care for you like I do. If she did than she would already have slept with you. Who on earth takes ity oath these days anyway… She does not want to be with you. Face the truth!”

He hisses and forced himself to retreat to the bathroom to wash away the filth from his skin, his flesh and his soul. It was no use but he did anyway. If he stayed and listened to her he would definitely hit her. That woman was talking nonsense again.

Lena loved him, he knew with all his being. She loved him… Lena loved him.

He remembered the first night he had spent in the arms of that vixen who he had just chased out of his room. He remembered crying for the entire night and looking like dead… feeling like dead the entire trip. He could not face Lena for a week straight but he missed her too much and caved in promising with all his being to never do that again.

But the next trip came and Bella was there with those eyes lingering on him and he fell again, this time hard. She pursu

Please log in to read the full chapter