007

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

She had not called him and it was already the fourth day. His heart and mind were troubling him almost to the point of missing out an entire meeting. Thankfully his presentation went well and he was able to convince their partner but his distracted mind did not go unseen by his boss.

“Are you alright?” His boss had a frown as he delicately cut his steak. “Why are you being so restless?”

“It’s my fiancée.” His reply was clipped and antsy. “I can’t get hold of her.”

A look of surprise came over his boss’s features. “You… have a fiancée?”

He and his boss were relatively close, almost as close as ‘friends’ but they were close when it comes to business not personal matters. But now when his boss threw him a confused look, his heart suddenly thundered at how that must have looked. It was not a secret that he slept around during trips especially not from his boss when he had walked in during the deed one time.

“Are you sure it is wise to marry?” His boss had already replaced his surprised face with a nonchalant one but he knew better. His boss was judging him and right now he had no answer to give. There was no matter related to business that he couldn’t answer but here he was tongue-tied over a relationship question.

“I am not a good man myself but I wouldn’t do that to a…” He looked at him with a neutral expression but there was something akin to disgust at the older man’s eyes. “…fiancée.”

Who does he think he was to give him his third rated opinion to him, Kim Kai who had saved his company from bankruptcy? And what does this single , man know about relationship anyway?

His boss Park Chanyeol was well known single man who was in his early thirties with absolutely no connection of any women whatsoever despite hundreds of them literally throwing themselves on him. He couldn’t understand him. Why? Or more like how? How does he control himself?

HOW?

His pride kept his mouth shut until their dinner was done and he was back in his hotel r

Please log in to read the full chapter