018

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jongin dragged himself to the fridge and almost collapses. The fainting spells were frequent now due to his inability to eat.

The pills and IV drips were not helping much anymore.

He groaned looking at the food kept there by Chanyeol and his now proper fiancée. Thankfully they had established a suitable relationship and have become tolerable to one another.

He was still unable to eat as every food made him want to throw up. He was diagnosed with a really bad eating disorder. He had been starving for 8 months now but the food was not appealing at all! He just wanted her back and he wanted to eat her food.

Taking out the bottle of water, he downs the entire bottle to ease his hunger. God, what would he give to just eat a morsel of her cooking right now?

Chanyeol had been there yesterday with his fiancée and had thrown another fit telling him to move on.

“It has been 8 damn months! Come to your senses. Even if you die, she wouldn’t come back to you!”

“No. I can’t move on…” He had been firm when he said that. “I can’t. I don’t know how to… And even if I did I won’t move on.”

“It is just your guilt! How on earth do you keep being so obsessed with her? Look at your tiny little shack! It is covered with her photos. You are insane and obsessed! This is not healthy.”

It was not like he did not know… but at least when he puts her photos aro

Please log in to read the full chapter