020

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The ceremony was starting and it forced Jongin to stand up from the corner of the last bench even though he could barely stand. The bride was coming in according to the announcement and they had to stand up to welcome him.

As dizzy he was with his weakness and the alcohol in his system, he along with the rest of the crowd watched the opened door when music flooded in.

Since he was taller than most of them, he could see the maid of honor come in from his point. He let out a tired sigh and wish it could just get over with.

It had been an hour already and he was yet to see Lena.

His eyes however stayed glued to the door feeling the oddest sense of attraction in there as though something important was coming. He waited calmly until the next girl walked in.

His breathing stopped, his heart stopped and his mind blanked.

There she was. His angel. His woman. His love.

Lena. Lena. Lena.

It felt as though time was moving slowly when he saw her. He swore he could see the way she blinked, the way her chest moved as she breathed in and out. He felt as though he could hear her heartbeat… and it was at the same pace as his. She must be nervous.

She looked radiant and extremely beautiful. His eyes burnt looking at her and he had to force himself to blink. She was just there, some feet away from him, and yet why does he still feel like a missed second and she would be gone

Please log in to read the full chapter