010

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

She allowed herself to cry only when she boarded her plane to leave for Shanghai. Even her identity was going to be dropped and she will only go by her pen name. There was no way he would find out about her trip to Shanghai. She had made sure to wipe everything clean.

She remembers almost bursting into ugly tears in the cab when she threw her phone away. While crossing the river, she thought it would be best if she would let that majestic river wash away all the memories of them saved in her phone. She had her parent’s numbers and she did not have any other close friends so when she goes to Shanghai and get a new phone, their numbers were all she needed.

Now seated in the plane high above where her love dwelled, her pain tripled and she almost felt crippled at the pain that came over her. She loved him… with all of her being, with all of her and yet that was not enough, it was not so she chooses to let him go.

She could not share him with anyone… and she would die if she were to ever see him again with another woman so the best thing for her was to leave, to run. Run far away like he had told her to.

Funny how even after tearing her heart into pieces, she still heed his advice and still want him all to herself.

She felt faint as her head throbbed from the crying. She hasn’t cried like this her whole life. Being protected and loved, she does not know pain but then again what was life without its share of trials and tribulation?

But this pain… She was a writer, an editor and yet she could not express it in words the amount of pain that wrecked her. Today as she sat on the plane, it felt all too real… all too raw knowing tomorrow no matter what happens, she would not see him anymore

Please log in to read the full chapter