019

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Park watched the ragged man entering their venue with a scowl.

Kim Jongin was here. She had expected it knowing the number of calls he had given her the last 8 months however that did not make her any less angry seeing him in person. This man had disturbed the entire family coming to their house at the oddest hours begging them to let her meet him no matter how many times they tell him she was not here.

She had never liked Jongin to begin with, no matter how charming he had been. Something was unsettling about this man from the very beginning and she had been against their relationship. She would give anything of course to make her only daughter happy and so she had accepted him.

The fact that he slept around while trying to hog her only precious daughter set another blaze of fire in her stomach but she held herself back.

She glared at him even when he catches her eyes with a forlorn look adoring his pretty features. He had lost so much weight making him look ugly in comparison to the handsome one just some months back.

If she were to go and ask him to leave, that would make a scene because this man wouldn’t leave without seeing Lena for sure. She was not going to disturb the decorum of this wedding simply because of scum like him.

Retracing her steps to the hotel rooms, she goes to where her daughter was getting ready.

She stops and sighs at the woman that was in fro

Please log in to read the full chapter