𝟎𝟕

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

𝐇𝐞𝐫

Sica's Home

North Beach, San Francisco, California, USA

April 12

 

I'm in the last month of my second trimester. In the earlier months of my pregnancy, everything was hard. I always had to vomit every time I woke up, having 4 babies in your womb means more time of pee time. Literally, every minute my bladder feels like it would explode. My tummy grew bigger and bigger as the months go by,  I'm now 20 weeks, and my tummy looks like 9 months pregnant with one baby. I'm enjoying every single bit of my pregnancy although it's difficult, Sica's always there to help me. She would help me get through this pregnancy like she's always making me ginger tea, so I would not feel nauseous. She would give me my nightly milk that's good for the development of my babies.  She wouldn't let me do chores that requires many movement because she always say that it might harm her nieces/nephews. Besides, it's very hard to do things because of the back pain that I would feel every time I would sit or stand up. 

 

My birthday came, everyone greeted me wishes. It's a bittersweet day for me, I miss everyone, catching up with them makes me want to go home. They told me they miss me and that I should go home soon. I reassured them that I was okay and that I would go home soon. Still, I didn't tell them the real reason why I left, I felt guilty but I kept thinking that they would understand why I did this. Every time that I would feel homesick, I would cry to myself, always wanting to go home, wanting to spend time with my family and friends but when I would consider the thought of going home, I always think that he'll knew about this and eveything I've done will go to waste. So no, the answer will always be no until I'm ready to face him.

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon, are you done? Zero is walking now outside waiting for our butts to come out." she crossed her arms. "I can't tie my shoelace, Sica. Can you help me?" I showed her my puppy eyes and pouted. "Aigoo, you're so pregnant, Kim Taeyeon. You can't even bend anymore." she playfully gave a knuckle blow on my head. "Of course, I'm very pregnant, who wouldn't be pregnant if your tummy's big like this." pointing towards mine. She lent her hands to help me stand up. We are going to walk outside, we do this almost every day. My doctor said that I should walk since I'm entering the last trimester of my pregnancy. Can't help to be excited because I get to meet my angels already and being pregnant is tiring, especially when you're having more than one. 

 

I tried to catch up with Sica and Zero but I can't walk any faster. I kept my own pace and try to appreciate nature, inhaling some fresh air. Living in a foreign country is difficult.  Everything is new for you, you have to adapt to their culture and their ways to do various things. You have various barriers that you'll encounter since this isn't your homeland. Having Sica and Soojung beside me helps a lot. I enjoy staying here and not minding the things that would happen if we came back home. The Jung siblings always prioritize me that it seems that I was a nuisance to them but they always tell me that they're happy to help and to spend time with their old friends that they already considered their own family. They always spend their free time with me checking on my babies. Definitely, they would be more exaggerated to things that'll involve the quads later on when they're born. Poor babies, gonna have their overacting aunts beside them all the time. 

 

I smiled, thinking about those thoughts. I was brought back to reality when Sica grabbed my arms. "Do you think we should get you milk? Should we go straight to the market and get some groceries while we're at it? You think you can do more walking?" she asked. "Of course, I need more walking for these angels." I grabbed her hands and walked together towards the market. 

 

 

We went home after getting groceries. We received a group call from the girls, me and Sica answered separately. "Hi guys!" the girls screamed, greeting each other. "How are you, girls?" I asked, "Usual, we have individual schedules but we don't have group schedules since you left. We didn't want you to be left out, we agreed with the company that we would start accepting group schedules once you're back." I smiled and nodded. 

"Then how about your individual schedules? I heard Hyo's going to have her comeback. How're the preparations going?" I wriggled my thick eyebrows. "Yeah, finally the company spend money on important thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter