Chapter 7

Mana Academy

Taemin who wait outside until Seungyeon is done in the bathroom, he was leaning in the wall. Then someone approach him.

 

"Hi are you Lee Taemin from the elemental class?"

 

The man looks is a bit weird he was wearing all black clothes and there's something about his aura that meke Taemin not comfortable with him.

 

"Ah..yes."

 

When Seungyeon comes out from the restroom, she saw that Taemin was talking to that man. She then rushed to Taemin's side.

 

"I will tell Onew if you're trying to approach Taemin again."

 

Then the man leave the both of them. Taemin who doesn't know anything just stared at Seungyeon who looks so serious.

 

"Let's go. you have class right."

 

Seungyeon then changed the topic before Taemin got a chance to ask her anything. That man was the teacher from the dangerous class, one of the teacher that the student council hate...

 

----

The cat -Onew- ran to the school backyard, where he and Taemin were training before. Once he sure no one around, he turned himself back. He stretched his back because being a cat and walk around with four arms was tiring.

 

“Onew! I knew it, it was you.”Seungyeon suddenly popped out in front of Onew. She saw when Onew was turning himself from the previous cat.

“Woah, Seungyeon. You scared me. What are you talking about?”asked Onew, pretending not knowing anything.

“Don’t act innocent to me. The scratch you gave me before was bleeding, you know.”Seungyeon purposely lied to him to make Onew admit it.

“Really? I…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scratch it too deep.”Onew went panic.

“Ha! So it was you. Don’t worry I’m fine. The scratch was just sting a little though.”Seungyeon succeed made Onew admit it. “Anyway, I saw ‘him’ came talking to Taemin when you left.”said Seungyeon serious.

“Him?”Onew felt confuse. Who did she mean ‘him’?

“The dangerous class’s teacher, Junki.”answered Seungyeon.

 

Onew’s eyes went wide hearing Junki’s name. He was the worst teacher in this school. Although he had a great power, but his method in teaching students was very harsh. That’s why was placed in dangerous class, a hidden class which consist students who had dangerous mana power.

 

“Why he……I’ll talk to the principal. He can’t let ‘him’ takes taemin. Not when he’s still weak in controlling his own power.”Onew started to walked.

“Why you must walk there if you can be there right away with me.”Seungyeon grabbed his hand and nodding her head. “I want to talk to the principal too.”

Seungyeon and Onew appeared in front of the principals desk while he was reading a newspaper. He had a coffee mug in his hand and he accidentally spilled the coffee on the newspaper as he was so scared.

 

"Omo! You kids, when did you come here?!" he exclaimed and tried to clean the table.

 

"I'm sorry principal. Let us help." Seungyeon said and took out some napkins.

 

"Seungyeon.. when you teleport yourself, please think about other people too. It would have been better if you teleported behind my door then entered not just pop in front of my eyes suddenly. This old man's heart is weak you know.. you kids scared me." the principal scolded her.

 

"I apologize. I won't do so to you again." Seungyeon said looking down.

 

"You shouldn't scare other people either okay?" the principal continued.

 

Seungyeon looked away. "That I can't promise.. it's too much fun to scare people.." she mumbled silently.

"What?" the principal asked. "Well anyway.. what did you kids want to talk about?"

 

He stared at Onew and Seungyeon who were still holding hands from the teleporting. He frowned.. "You aren't here to tell me you are dating or anything?"

 

"What?" Onew blushed slightly and shook his head. Seungyeon let go of Onew's hand and looked at the principal. "It's nothing like that. Principal.. teacher Junki, we saw him talking with our new friend Taemin."

 

Onew nodded. "His power is to possess the fire and he doesn't know how to control himself well just yet. So there was one dangerous happening.. I think that because of that teacher Junki wants to start train him."

 

The principal looked at the two concerned. "That kids power is very dangerous if used the wrong way. Junki doesn't have anyone with Taemin's power yet.. we can't let this happen."

-----

After the class finish Taemin take a walk around the school. He is really bore now, he wants to do something.

 

"Hey..."

 

It was that man again, the one that made his noona mad. Taemin doesn't feel comfortable near him.

 

"I am lee Junki a teacher in this academy."

 

"Ah..nice to meet you then, I better go."

 

Taemin the bowed to Junki and then make his way to walk away. But then Junki grab Taemin's hand which make Taemin stop.

 

"Yes, what do you want?"

 

"How about I say that power of yours is so interesting."

 

TAemin doesn't know what Junki was talking about but he sure is creepy. The hold in Taemin's hand just get tighter that make Taemin flinched in pain.

 

"Can you please let go of my hand?"

Taemin asked in a painful voice, Junki then let go but TAemin's wrist become in pale and reddish colour.

"Well then see you around."

 

Taemin held his wrist close, what a weird man he thinks.

Taemin then walk back to the dorm, meeting Onew who is also making his way to his room. Onew look at Taemin's wrist.

“What happened to your wrist?”Onew looked at Taemin’s red wrist worried.

“Nothing.”he said. Taemin hid his wrist behind his back.

 

That was when Onew finally let out his patient for Taemin. He already waited for him to open himself to Onew while trying to be with him as long as he can. Onew grabbed Taemin upper arm and dragged him to somewhere quiet and no one around. They went to the abandoned warehouse.

 

“What’s wrong with you? I’m trying to be nice and friendly to you all this time, but you still hide everything to me. How can I help you if I don’t know anything or what happened with you.”Onew raise his tone a little this time. He sounded like a real student’s council’s president.

 

Taemin was shocked when he saw Onew like that for the first time. Onew was a little scary when he mad. Taemin didn’t answer Onew or talk back to him. He just staring his feet in silence.

 

“Is this makes you easier to talk?”Onew was changing himself into Seungyeon. “You will feel more comfortable being with her and talk to her right?”

“I’m not. And besides, why do you care?”Taemin finally talked back to Onew who was in Seungyeon’s form.

“I care because I want to. I want to help you and be your friend.”said Onew.

“Then, I don’t tell you anything because I don’t want to.”

 

Onew felt something struck him and it was really hurt. “Fine. Then do whatever you want.”Onew turned back and left Taemin behind.

 

He was upset and sad at the same time. He thought all this time he spent with Taemin whether as Onew or as the cat was vain. Taemin still keeping a distance from him. He didn’t bother to revert back and just went back to his dorm.