Chapter 14

Mana Academy

"We don't have to go to school today right? We can just aswell skip school today?" Seungyeon asked. "Let's just rest today.. you know yesterday was so horrible."

 

Before Onew and Taemin could say anything Seungyeon had grabbed both their hands and teleported them somewhere.

 

"Umm.. where is this noona?" Taemin asked confused as they all arrived inside and old cabin.

 

"Your head still hurts a lot right? We are here to see one nice old lady. She has great healing powers.. actually she is Joon's grandmother. Her healing power is much more powerful than Joon's, though Joon is quite good too. Joon's family is different from the rest of us because in his family there's more people with different powers. I know Onew knows her already." Seungyeon smiled and lead them deeper to the cabin.

 

"Who is there?" Joon's grandmom walked out the living room. "We are Joon's friends.. Seungyeon and Onew.. you remember us right? We brought our friend Taemin.. his head hurts alot because yesterday there was one bad happening and Taemin almost lost his memory." Seungyeon smiled to the old woman.

 

"Oh.. of course I will help." the grandmom smiled gently. "Come this way young man."

 

Seungyeon nudged Onew slightly. "After this we can go to somewhere cool right?"

“Where are we gonna go?”Onew whispered to Seungyeon.

“Just wait and see. I think that’s the best place to have fun.”she answered.

 

They were waiting for Joon’s grandma to heal Taemin. Her hands were glowing green warmly. She put her hands on his head and petted it. Taemin looked comfortable and relax. Onew and Seungyeon were sipping their tea which prepared by Joon’s grandma.

 

Onew flipped out his phone and texting to Joon.

To: Joon

We are in your Grandma’s house.

Taemin needs her healing power.

I think we won’t come to school for one or two days.

Be careful and keep an eye on the dangerous class.

 

“Are you feeling fine?”Joon’s Grandma asked Taemin. She has finished her job.

“Yes. I feel much better. Thank you.”Taemin smiled to her.

“Taemin, are you okay now?”Onew asked Taemin when he came out with Joon’s Grandma.

“Yes. Thank you hyung, noona.”Taemin bowed politely to them and made Seungyeon laughed.

“Why are you bowing to us? We’re not strangers.”she smiled cheerfully. “Grandma, thanks for your help. We need to go and refreshing our self now.”she thanked her.

 

Seungyeon held Onew and Taemin’s hands and teleport. This time they popped out in a beach. There weren’t any people around there. The beach was clean, spacious, and the sands were soft. Taemin looked so happy when they got there while Onew seemed confuse.

 

“Seungyeon, where is this?”asked Onew.

“This is a beach near my hometown. Not many people came here. So don’t worry, you can use your power freely.”she smiled.

 

Taemin already ran to the water and let his feet washed by the waves. “Noona!! Hyung!! Come here!!”

Onew and Seungyeon looked at each other before they smiled mischievously and joined Taemin to play in the water.

When Onew and Seungyeon arrived in the water TAemin then spolashed them non stop. Onew then start taking revenge to Taemin by splashing him and both of them so intense in their fight while Seungyeon just laughed seeing the two boys.

 

Seungyeon then started to swim and relax herself in the water. It's been a while since sg=he can relax like that.

 

"Noona"

 

Seungyeon then get startled by water at her face, she then look at Atemin who already start running away.

 

"Taemin....."

 

Seungyeon then run chasing Taemin, Taemin then hide at Onew's back and seungyeon was trying to reach Taemin. Onew felt being crushed by the two person.

 

Then the sun start to set adn the three of them layed at the sand, they really have fun and for a time being they feel like they are normal teenage.

 

"Let's go back."

 

Onew stand up and help Taemin adn Seungyeon gets on their feets. Seungyeon then teleport the three of them back to Onew's new house.

 

Taemin sleeps in Onew's room with Onew while Seungyeon sleep in another room. She is taking a bath while Taemin is cooking dinner and Onew helping him.

 

They all have dinner together and then go to bed feeling very exhausted.

 

Taemin just look at the sleeping figure beside him, Taemin feeling very lucky to meet his hyung and noona that will protect him. And soon Taemin fall asleep.

 

Taemin's dream~~~~

 

Taemin run as fast as he could to his home, something doesn't feel right adn he is eager to find out what.

 

When he reached his house what he saw was not something pleasent..His house was on fire, he tried to scream for help but noone listen.

 

"Mom.."

 

End of the dream~~

 

Taemin woke up feeling sweaty, he then get off the bed and went to the kitchen to get some water. Taemin the sit in the couch feeling very scared, he hates that nightmare reminding him what a monster he is...

Seungyeon woke up to go to the bathroom at night.. as she was walking back to the bedroom she noticed Taemin sitting on the couch.

 

She walked closer and sat beside him. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you sleeping?"

 

"Uhh.. nothing much noona. I just had a little nightmare.." Taemin said quietly.

 

Seungyeon patted Taemin's back gently. "Aww.. really? Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I am noona.. just go and sleep." Taemin said even though he still felt really scared.

 

"I will soon. But Taemin.. I can see that there is something bothering you. So if you ever need someone to talk to.. you can talk to me.. I want to listen to your problems. Or if you don't feel comfortable telling your problems to me then please tell Onew.. I know he will listen. You know Taemin.. in the academy.. many of us have had bad experiences in the past because of our powers... me also." Seungyeon said to Taemin then got up to get back to sleep.

~~~~~

 

Seungyeon woke up early and teleported herself to get them all some good breakfast to eat. She then went to wake the boys up who were still asleep, she noticed Taemin sleeping on the couch and smiled.

 

I'll let him sleep a little bit more.. I will go wake Onew up first.

 

As she opened the door to Onew's room she saw Onew still fast asleep. She sat on the bed beside him and watched him sleep for a moment.

 

He looks so peaceful sleeping like that... and.. very... handsome..

 

Seungyeon leaned closer to Onew and whispered to his ear. "Time to wake up." then without even thinking much about it she kissed Onew's cheek lightly.

Onew started moving in his bed, Seungyeon panicked when she realized what she had just done and teleported herself fast to the kitchen before Onew could see her.

 

Omo! What did I just do? I hope he didn't notice anything.. I hope he just thinks it was a dream. Seungyeon hit her head and walked to the couch Taemin was at.

 

She nudged Taemin lightly. "Taeminnie.. Taeminnie.. it's time to wake up. I brought breakfast for you."

"Taeminnie...wake up..."

 

Seungyeon was shaking him lightly, Taemin stirred for a little but didn't show sign waking up. Seungyeon just sighed this two boys are very hard to be awake. when she was going to leave, Taemin's hand grab her.

 

"Don't leave me please.......umma.."

 

Seungyeon look at the sleeping boy.

 

"Do you have another nightmare Taemin?"

 

Seungyeon patted Taemin's head, the boy seem to be more calmed.

 

"Is everything okay?"

 

Seungyeon turned around looking at a sleepy Onew. Onew is rubbing his eyes, he still feel sleepy.

 

"He has a nightmare that's all I think and I can't moved. Oh yeah the breakfast is on the table"

 

Onew then moved closer and now he is already beside Seungyeon adn they were so close that Seungyeon feels that her face become so red. Onew touched Taemin's forehead.

 

Then Seungyeon and Onew go to the dining room to eat. While Taemin is still sleeping.

 

"I am going to wake him up."

 

Onew then go to the couch, taemin was already sitting up.

 

"You're awake."

 

Taemin the stand up adn rubbed hi eyes in a cute way, Onew then patted on his hair making Taemin's hair messy.