Chapter 10

Mana Academy

-- Next morning--

 

Taemin open his eyes, his body still hurt making him wince when he tried to get up. He then saw his side and see onew was sleeping, he was sitting on the floor with his head lay down on the bed,

 

"Hyung...wake up you might catch some cold if you sleep like that."

 

Onew just stirred for a while, but remain sleeping. Taemin look at the sleeping older biy, he is really tired, Taemin thought.

 

"Sorry for causing you trouble."

 

Taemin then get out from his bed, but his body still hurts badly so he endup falling straight to the floor.

 

Onew then wake up hearing a loud sound and when he open his eyes, he saw that Taemin was on the floor.

 

"Taemin, are you alright?"

 

Onew the carried Taemin back to his bed, Onew then checked on Taemin's wounds, he will asked Joon to heal it later.

 

"Hyung... I am sorry for being such a spoiled brat, I didn't mean to act or do something like that. forgive me."

 

Onew who heard that just smile, he still mad yet Taemin already admit his fault.

 

"Okay stay there, I'm going to get Joon to heal you."

 

Taemin's just nod, Onew got out TAemin's room. He already ask unho to put a shield on Taemin's room.

 

---

 

Seungyeon woke up just before her alarm started ringing. She got up quickly and went to wash up and change her clothes. She still felt really exhausted about yesterday.

 

Maybe I should walk to the school today and save my energy. she streched herself and walked out the door.

 

As she walked out the girls in the dorm surrounded her. "What happened yesterday? We heard there was some accident."

 

Seungyeon nodded. "There was. Girls listen to me, you all need to take care of the students who just started here, you all need to warn them about teacher Junki and his class. Don't let them talk with Junki or any of the students okay? It's easy to convince the little ones to join him because they have no idea who he is. So take care of the little ones."

 

She told the girls that and started walking to the school building.

Seungyeon wathced how Joon was running towards the boys dorm.

 

"Joon! Where are you going?" Seungyeon yelled. Joon stopped and looked at her. "I'm going to heal Taemin, his body still hurts so.. see you later."

 

Seungyeon looked at him worried. Suddenly Onew came to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Taemin is fine. Yunho has put a shield over Taemin's room so don't worry. Just go to class now."

 

Seungyeon nodded slightly and followed Onew. "How come you are walking to school today?" Onew asked.

 

"Well, I need to save energy sometimes." Seungyeon said smiling slightly. "I don't usually teleport as much as last night."

 

"How is your shoulder?" Seungyeon asked looking at Onew's shoulder. "It's fine, i'm fine." Onew nodded.

 

"Today, for lunch I will bring your favorite food. You deserve good food for what you did yesterday." Seungyeon smiled.

"I didn't do it all alone." Onew frowned.

 

Seungyeon didn't say anything just waved at Onew. "See you at lunch, I need to go to teleportation class now."

Onew didn’t go to his class, but went to the student council’s room. He promised someone to meet there before lunch. The school hallway was empty because the other students were studying in their class. Onew reached there not long and opened the door. He saw a guy sat down on the table leisurely.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late, Seungho hyung.”said Onew.

Seungho, the precious president was smiling to him. “It’s fine.” He jumped down and walked closer to Onew. “I already heard it from Joon and Yunho.”

 

Onew nodded. He purposely called Seungho and asked him to meet him secretly in the student council’s room.

 

“Junki did it again. And this time with Minho and TOP.”said Seungho. “Be careful Onew. Top is almost as strong as me in manipulating someone’s mind. And Minho, his shadow is a nightmare. You can’t activate your power or even move your body when his shadow manages to cover your body.”

“I know. What should I do to stop Junki, hyung? He is targeting Taemin.”asked Onew.

Seungho was silent for a while before he let out a sigh. “I don’t know either. No one know what Junki thinks. What you can do now is protect Taemin. I will help you too.”he smiled assuring Onew.

“I know. Thanks, hyung.”said Onew.

Then, Seungho told Onew everything he knows about the dangerous class student and Junki. Onew was frowning when he heard about the dangerous students’s power and what they had done before with Junki. It was really horrible. No one can predict what Junki thinks. Not even any clairvoyance.

 

After a long talk with Onew, Seungho already told him everything he should know and he went out leaving Onew. “Oh, and you should be careful yourself. Junki doesn’t like when anyone hinder his plan. Whoever it is.”Seungho turned back to Onew before he walked out from the room, warning Onew.

 

Onew smiled again when Seungho warned him. Then, he walked to the cafeteria to wait for Seungyeon. It was already lunch time. Time flew by when he talked with Seungho. Onew reached the cafeteria. He tried to spot Seunyeon, but it looked like she hasn’t come yet. So Onew called Seungyeon’s number which he got from Seohyun.

Seungyeon was just in the middle of practicing how to aim correctly to places she wanted to teleport herself when her phone rang.

 

Seungyeon: "Hello?"

Onew: "It's Onew. We were supposed to meet at lunch, where are you?"

Seungyeon: "Oh, it's already lunch time. Wait a moment I will be there."

 

Like that she hung up. She glanced at her friend who was practicing with her.

"Min. Time for lunch."

 

"What? Is it lunch already?" Min tilted her head. Seungyeon nodded. "Yep. See you later, I got to stop by one restaurant."

Min nodded and watched how Seungyeon teleported herself away from the class then teleported herself also.

"ONEW!!" Seungyeon suddenly appeared on the opposite chair where Onew was sitting at. "Oh, your here." Onew smiled.

 

Seungyeon pouted slightly. "Didn't I scare you?"

Onew smirked slightly. "You didn't this time. Because I was waiting for you to pop out soon."

"That's not fun." Seungyeon sighed and took out the boxes of chicken she had brought for Onew. "Here! Eat!" Seungyeon exclaimed opening the boxes.

 

"You love chicken don't you!?" Seungyeon smiled.

Onew stared at the box while blinking his eyes. Slowly, his lips were curling up and a wide smile appeared on his face. Chicken was Onew’s favourite food. He used to eat it at least once a day. He just remembered how long he hasn’t eat chicken.

 

“Seungyeon! How do you know I love to eat chicken?”he was looking at Seungyeon with his wide and excited eyes.

“I heard it from your bestfriend, Joon. He sure likes to talk a lot.”Seungyeon smiled.

Suddenly Onew stood up and leaning closer to her. He hugged her tightly for a while.”Thank you soooo much Seungyeon. You don’t know how long I haven’t eat chicken.”he pulled away Seungyeon and stared straight to her eyes.

 

“Oh….oh good then. Eat it.”Seungyeon was blushing when Onew hugged her. “It’s just because of the chicken, Seungyeon. Calm down!!”she was screaming on her mind. She shook her head violently, trying to forget it.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you shaking your head?”asked Onew. He already opened the box and ready to eat it.

“No-nothing. Haha…….enjoy your food.”she answered.

“Let’s eat it together. You bought this after all.”Onew was smiling bright and offering the chicken.

 

Seungyeon and Onew enjoyed their lunch together happily. This was a peaceful afternoon for them. They couldn’t laugh freely because of all Junki’s problem and their attacks. They didn’t know how long this happy moment will last.