Chapter 19

Mana Academy

"Hyung..."

 

Taemin then moved Onew so Onew won't hit by the blue flame, though fire won't hurt him but the power of the flame pushed him so he hit the wall.

 

"Taemin."

 

Onew scream, he then changed inti a tiger and try to attack Junki too bad, the fire prevent him to get any closer.

 

"I just absorb a little but the power is this great. I want it all."

 

Junki was making his way to Taemin, he was surrounded by a blue flame so onew can't touch him. Taemin who really in pain try to get some flame to attack Junki, which did hit him but done no harm for him. Seungyeon and Joon look helpeless, without Taemin and Onew knew that Junki was already making a sgield which prevent Joon and Seungyeon to help them both.

 

"what should we do?/ call Yunho but it's going to be too late."

 

Seungyeon was worried now, the two people she cared the most is going to die if she doesn't do something about it. Joon try to calm her down so she can think straight.

 

Meanwhile Taemin was attacking Junki was he feel weak, Junki got some of his mana. Junki just walked closer and hit Onew with the flame. Junki then grab Taemin which already look so pale.

 

"No...don't do that he can die you know."

 

"Well that won't be a problem, as long as I get this power."

 

Taemin was struggling to get away but Junki's hold get tighten and was choking TAemin. Onew then change dinto an eagle and attack from above which is not covered by the flaem, Junki get distracted and let go of TAemin.

 

"You little....I shall finished you first."

 

Junki then attack Onew by making a big flame and throwing it at Onew, Onew can avoid but the flame got his wings and make him fall, so he turned back to his normal self. He is holding his arm, Junki got closer and ready to attcak him with a flame.

 

"Should I kill you? But it's better to take your power first."

 

Junki was going to absorb Onew's power but then Taemin attack him from behind. Taemin look so pale and he can hardly stand.

 

"stay away,"

“You guys are annoying. I just finish both of you.”Junki turned to Taemin and grabbed his collar and dragged him to Onew. Junki placed his hands on Taemin and Onew and started to absorb their mana.

 

Seungyeon went panic when she saw what Junki did. “I will get Yunho to break Junki’s shield!”said Seungyeon.

“Wait! Your condition is still bad. You can’t use your power!”Joon warned her. But Seungyeon already teleported. She was forcing herself even though she was weak because of the poison.

 

“Yunho oppa! Come with me, quick!”Seungyeon popped out in front of Yunho and held his hand. She teleport back without telling anything to Yunho. She was afraid it will be too late for Onew and Taemin. But teleporting back and forth continuously made her panting and sweats were running down.

 

Yunho knew what he should do without anyone told him. He broke the shield Junki made. Seungyeon used her power once again to teleported Joon, Yunho, and herself near Onew and Taemin which already weakened in Junki’s hands. Yunho pushed a shield around Onew and Taemin so he could make Junki stay away.

“Onew, are you fine? Taemin?”Seungyeon was panting hardly beside Onew on the ground.

“What? What’s wrong with you? Joon, what’s wrong with her?”Onew eyed Seungyeon worriedly.

“She forced herself to teleport and get Yunho. The poison was still inside her, she shouldn’t use her power too much.”said Joon while he healed Onew’s hands.

Onew pulled back his hand from Joon. “She’s first. Get the poison out from her.”said Onew.

“I want to, but I can’t. I already healed the principal, you, and her once. My power is not enough. And besides, getting out the poison needs a lot of energy.”Joon shook his head.

 

While Onew and Joon were worried about Seungyeon, Junki was throwing some fireballs into Yunho’s shield. Yunho can’t hold it too long. Taemin knew it and he gathered his energy into one big blue flames, ready to threw it to Junki. Then, Yunho’s shield was broke.

 

“I should protect them all, with my remaining power.”thought Taemin.

When Yunho's shield si broken, Taemin threw the big ball of flames toward Junki. The ball of full of energy that when Junki got hit he really fall into the ground. But of course the flames took away all of TAemin's remaining energy that after he done that he fainted.

 

"Taemin."

 

Onew rushed to get to Taemin's side, Taemin was so pale and he is apnting very hard.

 

"Gosh...Taemin wake up.."

 

Onew was trying to wake Taemin, but he remained unconcious, Onew was so worrie, seungyeon will be so sad if she knew this. Yunho went to check on Junki, who is now laying unconcious in the floor.

 

"what should we do with him?"

 

Onew just can't answered that Taemin is dying in his hand and he just can't let that happen. Seungyeon who is still in her weak condition get into Onew's side.

 

"Is he.?"

 

Seungyeon look at Onew, tears are falling from her eyes, his hands was holding on to Taemin.

 

"No..he still alive but he really in a very bad condition, wel I juts can say he can die."

 

"Then do something to him."

 

Seungyeon screamed at Onew, she really is crying right now. Onew look at Seungyeon and look at Taemin in his arms.

 

"well you can took Taemin's mana back from Junki." Yunbo said.

 

"but who can do such thing?"

 

Onew had no single idea his attention was focused on Taemin. He then lift TAemin up adn carrying him in a bridal style.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

Seungyeon was standing up following Onew.

 

"to the infimary at least we can treat his wounds first."

 

Seungyeon nodded and followed, while Joon and Yunho brought Junki. seungyeon look at TAemin along the way to the infimary, she doesn't want to lose anyone.

 

"Don't worry Seungyeon he will be fine."

 

Onew was trying to assure Seungyeon, telling her that everything is going to be fine.