Chapter 17

Mana Academy

As Joon and Taemin were running suddenly there was a sound of like a punch and Joon fell on the ground. "Ahh.. what..." Joon held his face and soon there was another punch on his face but they could see no one.

 

Suddenly something grabbed Taemin tightly from both his arms and started leading him towards the school. Taemin looked around him confused as there were no one around, he just felt himself being dragged powerfully.

 

Joon soon realized what was going on and tried to get up. "Taemin, there's the invisible kids that are trying to take you away! Try to get off their grip!" Joon yelled then was punched again to his face by another invisible person. Joon tried to punch the invisible guy back but failed as he didn't see him.

 

"Taemin, it might take me a while to come after you! I'll just deal with this guy. But if they take you to Junki, just don't let them control your mind!!" Joon yelled again and soon felt a kick on his stomach. "AGHH!!"

 

---------------------------

 

Seungyeon was teleporting all around trying to find Taemin and Joon. "Ahh.. Joon!! Why did he let Taemin go out!!" she kicked the ground.

 

Oh no.. what if.. Junki took him? she quickly teleported herself back to the balcony before and peeked in the window.

She could see Junki standing with his students surrounding someone.. It's not Taemin, is it?

 

Seungyeon took a better look and to her shock she saw Onew on the floor unconcious. Seungyeon covered with her hand and stared at the scene wide eyed. Omo.. what did they do to Onew!?

 

Seungyeon thought of what to do. It would be dumb if I just teleported there suddenly.... I need to get someone to help... ughhh why do I feel like this? she suddenly felt really dizzy and felt like vomiting as the poison was starting to affect her body.

 

---

 

Taemin felt drag to somewhere, a place at the academy he never gone to before. Then the invisible person that dragged him let go of his two arms.

 

"we brought him here sir."

 

Junki then saw him and smiled, Taemin saw Onew was laying there unconcious.

 

"Onew hyung."

 

Taemin look very worried, is Onew alright or they had done something bad at him.

 

"well...well you seem to really worried at him."

 

"what do you want?" TAemin said in a low voice, seeing Onew got hurt make him feel a bit angry.

 

Junki walk closer to Taemin grab his chin so now Taemin was facing Junki.

 

"Your power is what we want. A strong power from the strongest elements."

 

"but what you did was wrong, hurt somebody to get what you want."

 

Junki then grab Taemin's arm, earning a groaned from Taemin. When he done that, TAemin feel that his power was being taken and it make him feel very weak, adn he almost fall but Junki was holding him.

 

"Be a good boy Taemin."

 

And then everything fall into darkness.

 

Onew then gained his conciousness and when he look around him, he was in a room. What he saw was Daesung and TAeyang in front of him.

 

Junki was carrying TAemin's body, when he realized that he want to get up but the pain make him fall in the floor again.

Oh, you awake?”asked Taeyang while walking closer to Onew and kneeled beside him. “TOP will come here in a while to do his job, rewrite your memory and make you as one of us.”

 

Onew tried to move his body, but he felt pain all over his body. “I need to save Taemin.”he thought.

 

Onew forced himself and changed into an eagle. He flew to Junki and scratched his arms with the claws he had. Junki flinched and let go of Taemin. Onew quickly turned back into himself and caught Taemin before he fell.

 

“I won’t let you touch him.”Onew laid Taemin on the floor and changed again into a tiger. He stood in front of Taemin’s body while baring his fangs.

“That’s it, Onew! I will stop you and you won’t be able to interrupt us ever again.”now Junki definitely mad and furious with Onew. He won’t be hesitating to kill him.