Chapter 12

Mana Academy

Taemin look behind him, Minho was standing there. TOP in the front and Minho in the back. He adn Seungyeon certainly not in a good condition.

 

"Hei..pretty.."

 

TOP approach Seungyeon which make him very close at her, she was looking at him in a very sharp glare. She is trying yo teleport but Minho's shadow was below her feet so she basically can't move.

 

Minho then grab Taemin's hand but Taemin yanked it. He can't move his feet too.

 

"You know everything will be a lot easier if you join us Taeminnie..."

 

TOP said that in a teasing tone making Taemin galred at him. TOP then try to enter Taemin's head, and MInho is covering the four of them with shadow so noone will see or even know what's going on.

 

"Arghhhh.."

 

TAemin screamed when TOP entered his head, Taemin then fight back by preventing TOP to see what inside his mind. But then TOp stop targeting Taemin instead he then change his subject to Seungyeon.

 

"Stop it..."

 

Seungyeon then lose control of her own mind. Then she really did everything that TOP tells her too.

 

"Noona..." Taemin looked at her in a frightened way somehow he know that TOP suceeded in manipulating his noona.

 

Seugyeon grab TAemin's hand and hold it tight. Taemin try to get away but then Minho was holding him from behind.

 

"Let's go, others are waiting for you."

And then Seungyeon teleport the four of them out of the library.

 

They all arrived into the basement they had been yesterday. Junki smirked satisfied when he saw Taemin.

 

"Well done TOP and Minho. The girl is not in her right mind, I can see it. So we have a great opportunity to talk with this little fellow." Junki said tapping Taemin's shoulder.

 

"Teacher, that kid has a really strong willpower, it's hard for me to get into his mind and control it." TOP said looking at Taemin.

 

Junki clapped his hands together. "Well that is exactly what we need, people who are strong and have willpower. Taemin your power is magnificent, I don't think you know exactly how many great things you can do with your power. I know exatly how to use your power perfectly. As I earlier told you, if you join me you could do something great.. something that other students in other classes here can never do."

 

~~~~

 

Onew was walking in the backyard feeling worried. He kept on checking his watch. What is taking them this long? Is Seungyeon saving her energy or something and they are walking here not teleporting. Oh.. but it shouldn't take this long to walk from the library to here.

 

He then tried to call to Seungyeon but there was no answer. Onew was getting really worried. He then decided to go check the basement he had been yesterday, he turned himself into a small mouse and walked inside under the door without anyone noticing.

 

Seungyeon was staring blankly in front of her without any of her own thoughts. TOP noticed a mouse entering the room and smirked. That must be Onew.

 

TOP entered deeper inside Seungyeon's thoughts. Seungyeon could hear TOP's words echo in her head. "Seungyeon look down, close to your feet.. there is a little mouse. You need to step on it! Step on it hard! If it runs away try to step on it again."

 

Seungyeon listened to TOP's orders inside her head and looked down and saw the mouse Onew.

Without thinking Seungyeon kicked the floor aiming at the mouse, but luckily Onew was quick enough to escape.

 

"Try again!" Seungyeon heard the voice in her head ordering her again.

Onew keep avoiding from being crushed by Seungyeon. It is good enough that he can move very fast despite in any form he is in. TOP who is still controlling Seungyeon just keep on attcaking Onew, Onew then run very fast to a hole that Seungyeon can't reach.

 

"what should I do?" said Onew in his mind, gosh that chasing do make him a bit tired. Onew just stayed there for a while until he heard a scream. He know that voice. TAemin.

 

Meanwhile...

 

TAemin just screamed when Junki asked one his students to enter hjis mind and bring out Taemin's worst memory.

 

"Stop it please....."

 

TAemin really can't stand it anymore, the memory he is trying his best to keep it very deep inside his head.He tgries to stop it but he doesn't want his power go out uncontrol like the last time.

 

"TAemin...just be a good boy would you and join us? I mean you want to stop this painful memory right?"

 

Junki was persuading Taemin to just give up but Taemin just shakes his head. Taemin doesn't want to join the dangerous class, he just feel uncomfortable in it. Then Taemin take out his fire and start attacking the one who controlling his memory.

 

Junki just look at him and then held on TAemin's arm which make Taemin's arm turned into black color. TAemin flinched in pain, Junki then look at him.

 

"Then I have no other choice than to erase your memory and make you joing this class."

 

Junki then called his student and tell her to erase Taemin's memory well his memory about his time with Onew, Seungyeon and others. So he won't remember and then he will join the dangerous class.

 

The girl then hold onto Taemin's head, Taemin try to struggle form her hand but he failed since he was tied to the chair.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................"

 

Slowly Seungyeon was getting back to her right mind again as TOP had been controlling her mind for too long already and he was losing his energy.

 

Where am I? She shook her head and looked around.

"Taemin!!" she yelled when she saw him tied to the chair and the girl behind him.

 

No, this can't happen. They can't erase his memory, they can't!

 

She acted fast and because Minho hadn't been paying attention on her anymore the shadow wasn't controlling her anymore and she could use her power. She quickly went to Taemin and grabbed his arm.

 

The girl who was holding onto Taemin grinned at Seungyeon. "Don't you know that if you try to teleport this boy with you.. you will just teleport me with you also because I am holding him. It's no use trying to do so."

 

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Taemin was screaming in pain as the girl was trying to get his memories away. "STOP IT!" Seungyeon yelled and tried to hit the girl but was blocked by teacher Junki who held her hand.

 

"It's useless to try and fight anymore.. the boy is mine now." Junki smiled and looked at the boy.

 

"He is not yours. He will never be yours!" Seungyeon yelled.

Minho watched the whole scene in silence. Then he began to used his shadows again to control Seungyeon. The darkness started to engulf Seungyeon, making her couldn’t move again.

 

“Let…go..” Seungyeon tried to freed herself from Minho’s controlling shadow, but failed.

 

“stop struggling, it’s useless.” Minho said, coldly.

 

Tears started to fall from Seungyeon’s eyes. “No..” She felt very helpless.

 

Meanwhile Onew was still in his mouse form. He knew that he should save both of them very quick. But, he couldn’t do it alone. He would lose for sure.

 

I can’t get out and called for help also, it will take a long time to wait. I can’t waste

my time.

 

Onew kept struggling in his mind. He had to helped them but he also needed help.

Junki realized that Onew wasn’t going to interrupt him this time.

 

“Hurry up.” He ordered the girl.

 

“yes sir” the girl answered, she increased her power, making Taemin screamed in pain harder.

 

“Aaargghh…stop…” He pleaded with his eyes closed. He cried harder, trying to endure the pain.

 

“Noo…please…stoopp..” Seungyeon sobbed harder. She couldn’t move her body.

Minho was still controlling her.

 

God, please help Taemin.

 

Minho stood still. He glanced over at Taemin and the girl. Taemin was screaming even harder as the time passed by.

 

Don’t

 

A voice inside his head suddenly appeared.

 

Don’t do it

 

He winced in pain as the voice grew louder in his head.

 

“Uurrgghh…” This made his control of Seungyeon loosen a bit. Seungyeon realized the sudden change and made no waste of time.

 

She glanced down at Onew. Onew noticed her. Soon, Onew went closer to the girl behind Taemin and changed back to his form. He pushed the the girl away with all of his strength, making her fall. At the same time, Seungyeon approached them as fast as she can and teleported them out of the basement.

 

Junki was late to notice all of the happenings. He gaped in frustration at the missing Taemin and two other students. He was furious. Very furious.

Minho’s mind went blank after they gone. He didn’t care Junki was angry to TOP who couldn’t control Seungyeon longer than he should have to. Minho still thinking about the voice he heard before. “Who is that?”