Chapter 16

Mana Academy

They spent the rest of the day peacefully just hanging around together. Then at some point of the evening a message from Joon came to Onew.

 

----------

From: Joon

 

Onew!! This is an emergency, you all need to come back to the school! Everything has gone crazy here! The principal, he is unconcious at the moment, i'm trying to heal him. I think teacher Junki has been planning something bigger than just getting students to his class. Seems like Junki wants to rule over the whole school. As you know there were a few new students that joined Junki's class just recently.. their powers are really dangerous. They are more powerful than any other students this far. Tonight Junki made a sudden attack to the teachers and now everything is a mess. You come here as fast as you can! You will find me from the boys dorm.. Yunho has put a shield over the dorm but i'm not sure how much longer we will be safe."

 

---------------

 

Onew stared at the message shocked. "What is it?" Seungyeon asked and looked at the message, Taemin also looked at it.

 

"I guess we got no other choice than to go back." Seungyeon said and looked at Taemin seriously. "We will take care of you Taemin. Just stay close to us okay?"

Taemin looked at her and nodded.

 

"Let's go then." Seungyeon said holding their hands again and teleporting them to the boys dorm where Joon was at.

 

“Onew!!”Joon called him right after Onew, Seungyeon, and Taemin showed up in the boys dorm.

“Joon, how’s the rest of the principal?”Onew asked about Sooro’s condition. He was Sooro’s adopted son, Sooro rescued him before.

“I already healed him. But he still weak from doing anything. He can barely move.”Joon said. He led them to his room where Sooro and the other student council’s member gathered.

 

Sooro was lying weakly on the bed. He saw Onew came in and ran to him. “Sir, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”Sooro whispered. He brushed Onew’s hair gently like what a father did to his own son. “Junki is out there. Someone needs to stop him.”

“I know. We will do something to stop him.”said Onew.

 

Suddenly Joon led Seungyeon and the other to go out from the room, leaving Onew with Sooro.

“Onew, can you call me like what you used to once again?”asked Sorro.

Onew hesitated a bit before he finally said it. “Dad.”

“Be careful, son. Junki is an ambitious people who will do anything to get his goal.”Sooro warned Onew. Onew nodded to him and left Sooro to join with the other.

 

“Onew, I found the item which you told me in Seungho hyung’s room.”Joon came to Onew and gave him a silver ring. Seungho said this ring could repel mind attacks or mind control’s mana.

“Thanks Joon. So where’s Seungho hyung? And how is Yunho?”Onew took the ring from Joon.

“Seungho hyung is guarding this building with the other. Yunho……….he’s getting weaker. I’m afraid his shield wouldn’t last long.”Joon was concerned about Yunho.

“Fine. I’ll try to look at the condition and spying them.”said Onew.

“I’ll help!”Seungyeon suddenly moved to them. “I can teleport quickly if they found me.”she said.

“But it’s dangerous, Seungyeon.”Onew worried she will be attacked again like last time. But knowing her, Onew finally gave up and gave her Seungho’s ring. “Then use this. You won’t be controlled by Minho or TOP with this. And remember to teleport back quick if they spot you.”

Seungyeon looked at the ring and glanced back to Onew. “What about you?”

“I’m fine. I just need to run as fast as I can.”he smiled assuring Seungyeon. Then, Onew looked at every remaining student council’s member. “The rest, protect the other student and guard this building. Joon, take care of Taemin. Don’t let him get out from the dorm.”said Onew.

 

All of them nodded and went to do their job. Seungyeon already teleported herself to somewhere. Onew tuned into a sparrow again and flew out. He went to the school to find Junki or maybe the other dangerous class.

 

TAemin wants to help but Onew tell him to stay adn Joon was preventing him from going anywhere.

 

"Hyung..why can't I help?"

 

Joon look at TAemin, he wants to help Onew as well but he won't let him. Taemin was walking back and forth.

 

"Let's go."

 

"what are you crazy? you guys can't go. Onew tell me to make sure that you doesn't go anywhere?"

 

Joon was holding Taemin's hand he was standing up.

 

"But we can't just let him fight alone can we?"

 

Taemin assured Joon that he will be fine. Joon was confused he knew that Taemin was determined to help, but what if something happen to him Onew and Seungyeon will probably kill him if Taemin was hurt.

 

"Hyung let me help them."

 

Joon look at Taemin he is so confused now. He absolutely have no idea what to do. Taemin was about to leave, Taemin will help them no matter what.

 

"wait Taemin, you can't just go."

 

But Taemin was already went out from the room, Joon then chase him outside. Joon won't let Taemin go out by himslef it's too dangerous. After all this things happen was because of Taemin.

 

Then they are found by Minho, he was smirking when he saw Taemin.

 

"well..the one we have been looking for."

 

taemin was already attack Minho with his fire. Minho avoid it, and then Minho used his shadow to trap Taemin but Taemin make the shadow dissapear with his fire. But then the shadow attacked TAemin and make a cut at his arm.

 

"taemin."

 

Joon look very worried, what will Onew say to him if he saw that Taemin got hurt.

 

Taemin then start to attack but now a big blue flame appeared and attacked straight at Minho before he got a chance to avoid it. Minho then get pushed back.

 

"Hyung let's go."

 

Taemin then grab Joon's arm and then run to find the other, not knowing that Junki was waiting for Taemin.

---

Seungyeon first teleported herself near the basement she remebered Junki had gathered before but no one was there. Seungyeon frowned and teleported outside. She looked at the school building and saw light coming from the principals room.

 

Maybe that is where Junki is at.. since he wants to rule this place. Seungyeon teleported herself to the balcony just outside the principals room and peeked in the window.

 

Junki was walking there inside talking to one of his students, Seungyeon couldn't hear because the window was blocking her way but she didn't dare to teleport herself inside just yet.

 

Suddenly the window opened by it's self. Seungyeon flinched seeing that, it suddenly felt like someone was beside her even though she didn't see anyone. She then felt a rough push on her shoulders and she lost her balance, she started falling down the balcony.

 

She closed her eyes tightly and quickly teleported so she could land on the ground safely. That must've been someone with the power to be invisible that pushed me. We need to be careful of them..

 

She then felt like someone was standing behind her and suddenly it got hard for her to breathe. She turned around to see a guy who had something coming through his hands.. It was getting harder and harder for Seungyeon to breathe. She was gasping for air. What did he just do to me?

 

The guy had spread some poisonous gas toward Seungyeon.

 

I need to get out of here. Seungyeon quickly teleported herself back to the dorms.

 

She took her time to be able to breathe normally again then went to look for Taemin but didn't see him.

 

"JOON!!" she yelled around the dorm searching for Joon and Taemin. They didn't go out did they?

She teleported outside to look for them. Seungyeon didn't know it but the poison she had just breathed in was slowly starting to spread in her body.

---

Onew flew high around the school to see if there were any dangerous class’s students patrolling around. But he saw no one. Then, Onew flew into the building and changed into Minho again. He walked around freely without anyone knowing his real identity. He saw the principal’s room was opened a little and the lights were on. He peeked and saw Junki was talking to Taeyang, the dangerous student in senior grade.

 

“Ah, Minho. Come in.”Junki saw Minho aka Onew stood in front of the door.

 

He didn’t think Onew would come directly to them like this. Onew saw this as a change and entered the room casually. He just stood there quietly like what the real Minho would do and acted normal in front of Junki.

 

“Have you come to the boys dorm?”asked Junki.

Onew was silent for a few seconds before he talks in Minho’s voice. “No, sir.”

“Hmm……”Junki seemed thinking about something. Then suddenly the windows were opened. The wind blew hard and Onew saw Seungyeon was standing on the outside of the window. He really wanted to run and helped her when Daesung suddenly showed up behind her and attacked her with his poison mana. Luckily, Seungyeon managed to teleport back.

 

After Seungyeon ran, Daesung came in and joined Taeyang and Junki woth him. Junki flipped out his phone and talked with someone on the phone. “Yes?..........I see…………good………I’ll take care of the other one then.”Junki smiled slyly while looking at Onew. Taeyang and Daesung took a few steps closer to him and Onew was ready to fight them. Onew knew something bad will happen.

 

“Well, you indeed have great morph power, president. Let my boys test you then.”said Junki. Onew knew he was discovered. He changed himself into a black panther when Daseung tried to attack him.

 

Onew managed to avoid him and slashed Daesung with his sharp claws. But Onew’s fight was not long. Taeyang used his gravity power to lift Onew’s small body up and crashed him to the wall. He controlled the gravity around Onew, so he can lift or push Onew to the wall and the ground. Onew tried to change into a smaller animal so he can ran away, but it was too late. Taeyang lifted Onew once again and threw him back on the ground hardly. Onew felt his consciousness was slipping away slowly. He was reverting back automatically and unconscious with Junki, Taeyang, and Daesung surrounding him.