Chapter 11

Mana Academy

Onew and Seungyeon were walking in the hallways together. Seungyeon saw Key leaning on the wall and walked to him. "Key annyeong! How are you, those bullies aren't bothering you anymore?"

 

Key smiled a little and nodded.

"Good. Key listen to me.. if you meet one teacher, his name is Junki, if he comes to talk with you and tries to get you to join his class, don't talk with him and in any case don't join his class. Do you understand me?" Seungyeon asked.

 

"Oh.. okay. I won't." Key said and looked at her confused. Seungyeon smiled then walked back to Onew.

 

As the two were walking Minho and Yuri passed the two. Both Onew, Seungyeon and Minho and Yuri were glaring at each other as they passed each other.

 

Onew frowned when he saw a younger boy following the two closely.

The boy was a new student in Junki's class that he had just persuaded to join him.

 

Aish, they got one. Onew sighed looking at the boy. Seungyeon and Onew then continued walking.

Seungyeon glanced at Onew from time to time. Something feels different about Onew today.. what is wrong why do I feel like this?

She felt her heart beat faster than usual when she was close to Onew.

 

"Hyung! Noona!" Taemin suddenly walked from behind them with Joon.

Seungyeon smiled widely when she saw him, she tried to forget the thoughts about Onew.

"Are you feeling better?" Seungyeon asked.

"Yeah, a lot better. Joon helped me a lot." Taeamin smiled.

Taemin is feeling very much better though his wound haven't heal perfectly.

 

"Where are you going?" Onew asked

 

"To the library I didn't have class today."

 

TAemin was about to leave when Seungyeon then hold his hand and go with him.

 

"noona don't have class to, let's go together bye you two."

 

Onew and Joon just wave their hand, Joon then look Onew with a suspicious face.

 

"what's going on between you and Seungyeon today?"

 

"nothing, we just have lunch together that's all."

 

"Really."

 

Joon was teasing him, so Onew just walk leaving Joon behind.

 

At the library, Seungyeon was reading a book and Taemin was looking for the book he wants to read.

"what book are you looking at?"

 

taemin was so focused on finding the book and Seungyeon then justb

-----

Onew was walking fast in front of Joon who was trying to catch up while keep calling Onew’s name.

 

“Onew!! Slow down a bit. Hey, tell me what’s going on with you and Seungyeon.”asked Joon. “Hey, Jinki! Slow down I said.”

When Joon called Onew with that, Onew stopped abruptly and turned back. “Stop.calling me.with.that.name.”Onew said every single words with annoyed feeling.

“I-I’m sorry.”Joon felt a little scared.

Onew shook his head and smiling again as usual. “I’m not mad at you. Just please stop it, okay.”

“Alright. I understand.”said Joon. He knew Onew’s past, what had made him hate that name. He was Onew’s bestfriend since Onew came to Mana Academy.

 

Onew walked again, this time slowly, side by side with Joon. “Where are you going?”asked Joon.

“Seungho hyung told me there’s an item that can repel TOP’s mind power. He put it in his room. I’m going to take it.”Onew explained what Seungho had told him.

 

And then they saw Junki was walking toward their direction. He was smiling dangerously. Joon already stand by in his fighting position. He knew martial arts a little. Onew just stood there, waiting fo Junki to come closer.

 

“Hello boys. What are you doing?”Junki asked and acting friendly to them.

“Good afternoon, sir. We’re doing nothing.”said Onew.

“Hmm, I see.”then Junki glanced to Joon who still had his guard on. “Don’t worry, I won’t attack you guys now.”said Junki. Then he walked away, passed the boys calmly. “Ah, but not with your little friend.”Junki smiled slyly.

 

Onew’s eyes went wide. He knew what Junki meant. Onew ran passed Junki quickly with Joon following close behind. He took his phone out and called Seungyeon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungyeon heard his phone rang softly inside her pocket. He saw Onew’s name flashed. “Onew? What’s wrong?”

“Take Taemin and get out from the library! Meet me in school’s backyard, quick!”Onew’s voice was louder than usual.

“Wait, what’s wrong?”Seungyeon asked Onew, confuse with what he said.

“Junki!”Onew answered shortly.

 

Seungyeon got what Onew meant. “Taemin, let’s go!”she grabbed Taemin’s hand and walked out from the library.

Just before she can get out from there, TOP was standing in front of the door. “Where are you going, sweety?”

Minho yanked Taemin’s hand away from Seungyeon from behind. They were trapped between TOP and Minho in a quiet library.