Chapter 18

Mana Academy

Seugnyeon teleported to find help. He met Seungho and asked for his help. Seungho agreed to come with her and rescued Onew and Taemin. Then, they met Gyuri, the wind mana user and also one of the student council’s members. She tagged along with them. But before Seungyeon teleport back to the principal’s room, Gyuri stopped her and noticed something.

 

“You………you’ve got poison in your body.”Gyuri can detect it with her power. “It must be because of Daesung.”

“Really? Oh well, we must help them first.”Seungyeon ignored her pain and she can feel her body was getting weaker from the poison.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Joon was still struggling with the invisible kid who attacked him. He decided to play dead to trick the kid. When he felt someone was crouching down near him, Joon grabbed him and choked him. The invisible kid was showing himself when he ran out of oxygen. He was the new student the dangerous class recruited. Joon didn’t waste a long time to knock him out. “Taemin!”Joon remembered when about Taemin. He ran to the direction where he last saw Taemin was dragged.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨¨¨¨

 

"Shall we go then?" Seungyeon asked looking at Gyuri and Seungho.

They nodded. Seungyeon took a deep breath and held their hands. Time to go..

 

They landed on the same balcony right outside the principals office and looked at the situation inside. Taemin was lying behind Onew who was in a tiger's form. Junki was just lifting his hand up to attack Onew.

 

Nothing can happen to them! Seungyeon thought holding Seungho's and Gyuri's hands again and teleporting inside the office.

 

Junki turned to look at the three who just came and smirked. "I was expecting you to come already..you came just in time to see your little friend die.."

 

They all gasped. Is he really going to kill a student.. that can never happen!

 

Junki then turned back at Onew ignoring the three. "Daesung and Taeyang.. you handle those kids while I take care of Onew."

 

Daesung got ready to spread his poison but Seungho was fast and started controlling his mind so he wouldn't do so. Seungho nudged Seungyeon and whispered. "You teleport Daesung far away from here okay.. it's okay he is not in his right mind right now." Seungyeon nodded and held Daesung's hand then teleported him in the middle of one forest in another city then teleported back to the office.

 

Seungho was now concentrating on getting into Taeyang's mind but suddenly the door opened and TOP stepped in.. right away when he noticed Seungho he attacked Seungho's mind trying to make him give up on Taeyang.

 

Seungho felt a huge headache in his head as TOP was trying to control his mind off of Taeyang. Seungho didn't have any other choice but to let go of Taeyang's mind and attack TOP. Seungho and TOP were both fighting together trying to get into each other's mind, trying to make the other give up.

 

Taeyang soon came to his senses and looked at the two girls. Gyuri acted fast and threw a strong wind against Taeyang but Taeyang was just as fast and lifted Gyuri up in the air pushing her against the wall.

 

Seungyeon saw how Junki had grabbed Onew and the acid was coming out his hand spreading on the tiger Onew's fur. Onew let out a roar and scratched Junki with his claws.. somehow Junki managed to back off from him. Suddenly out of nowhere something sharp hit Onew.. it was one of the invisible kids that had put a dagger on him.

 

"ONEW!!" Seungyeon screamed and teleported behind him to take off the dagger. Onew roared in pain as Seungyeon took off the dagger.. he couldn't hold his form as a tiger any longer and turned back into his normal self.

There was blood coming all over Onew's leg. Seungyeon stared at that in horror. Junki grinned satisfied looking at Onew. "My student's are indeed good."

 

We need Joon! Seungyeon thought quickly and tried to teleport but when she tried to do so she felt too weak and couldn't.. she tried again and again.. she then started to feel really bad and was gasping for air. Is this because of the poison... no I have to get Joon!

She tried to teleport again but still couldn't. It was slowly getting really hard for her to breath and her heart was starting to beat weaker than before.. Seungyeon held her neck.. "I... can't breathe..."

Junki look at Seungyeon and Onew who look so weak. He just smirked and then walked to Taemin, the young boy still unconcious.

 

"Don't you dare touch him."

 

Onew was trying to get to Junki but his body was failing on him, which make him can't move anywhere. Taemin just ignored Onew's weak protest and Carry Taemin in bridal style taking him away from Onew and Seungyeon.

 

Then the door is open, revealing Joon who just come, he was out of breath.He then rushed to Onew and Seungyeon.

 

"Okay who shall I heal first?"

 

"Please heal seungyeon first, hurry he already got TAemin with him."

 

Onew was sitting and he was in a lot of pain. Joon was healing Seungyeon but taking out poison from her body need a lot of power and time. when he was done, he turned to Onew who already look really pale.

 

"wait Onew I will heal you, Seungyeon just take your time I am able to heal you but the poison is not 100% out of your body"

 

Seungyeon who is much better, is insisted on chasing Junki.But Joon hold her while still healing Onew. So she help Gyuri fighting Taeyang, by distracting Taeyang so Gyuri can attack him with her wind. Taeynag get hit by the wind make him hit the wall and fall.

 

Joon already done healing Onew and he felt a lot better. Onew the rushed outside to chase Junki, Joon was following him.

 

"where did Junki take Taemin?"

Just in the right timing, Minzy called to Joon’s phone. She ‘saw’ Junki went to the school backyard with Taemin. He planned to absorb Taemin’s mana power because persuading Taemin to join him was failed. Onew nodded to Joon and Seungyeon. They went to where Junki brought Taemin, leaving Seungho with Gyuri who still fighting TOP and the other invisible kid who stabbed Onew.

 

Onew turned into a brown horse to bring Joon and Seungyeon there because Seungyeon can’t teleport again, she’s too weak. When Joon and Seungyeon got on his back, Onew ran as fast as he can, ignoring the pain from Junki’s acid on his body which he still can feel it. Onew, Joon, and Seungyeon came at the right time. Junki already start to absorb Taemin’s mana. Taemin was awake and screaming in pain because mana power is just like your soul. Losing it means death.

 

“Taemin!!”Seungyeon was calling Taemin. His eyes were tearing when he saw his hyungs and noona not far from him.

“Noona……Onew..hyung…”Taemin felt choked and getting weaker.

 

Onew already ran to Junki and changed into tiger again. He lunged forward and bit Junki’s hand which held Taemin hardly. He managed to stop Junki before he absorbed all of Taemin’s mana, but he already got some of them. Junki can lit up some blue flames just like Taemin now.

 

“Too late, Onew.”Junki smirked and threw blue flames to Onew. Luckily, he can avoid it in the right time. Onew ran to Taemin, reverted back to normal and dragged him gently.

“Hyung?”Taemin looked at Onew full of fear in his eyes.

“Shh…….it’s okay Taemin. It’ll be over soon.”said Onew.

“Taemin!! Onew!!”Seungyeon ran with Joon behind her to them. They were still a few meters away from Onew and Taemin. Onew ran first with his tiger’s speed to save Taemin.

 

“Aww……what a sweet friendship. But it’s over now.”Junki let out some blue flames around him ready to attach them. Taemin saw what Junki did, Onew was backing Junki while Seungyeon and Joon were still far from them.

“Hyung!!”