Chapter 21

Mana Academy

It's been days since the fight and Onew has not giving sign that he will be awake soon. Taemin adn seungyeon take turns in taking care of him. Taemin just entered Onew's room, revealing a sleeping Seungyeon and Onew. TAemin then shake Seungyeon,

 

"Noona, it's already morning. You have class today."

 

Seungyeon open her eyes and look at the smilng boy, she then stand up and hug the younger boy. It has become a habit for her to hug Taemin.

 

"Hmm...okay good morning taeminnie. Huaahh... I will be going then."

 

Seungyeon look at Onew who is still sleeping and kiss his forehead.

 

"Good morning to you too."

 

Seungyeon then walked outside to her room to get ready for class.

 

Taemin sit beside Onew, looking at his sleeping hyung and hold his hands.

"when will you be awake hyung.?"

 

Taemin spends his whole day at Onew's room, then he get really sleepy and sleep next to Onew. Onew then open his eyes, still wondering where he isand when he turn he saw TAemin was sleeping next to him, he then patted his hair.

 

"taemin, you're okay."

 

Taemin who feel something in his head , wake up and see Onew was awake. TAemin then hug Onew.

 

"Hyung you're awake."

Taemin then get off the bed and went outside to find Seungyeon leaving a confused yet happy Onew.

“How long did I asleep?”thought Onew. He didn’t wear the same clothes like he wore when he fought Junki. Someone must change it. Onew sat down and stretched his stiff body.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Noona!! Onew hyung has awake!!”Taemin shouted in front of Seungyeon’s class, not caring many students eyeing him.

“What?? Really?”Seungyeon came out from her class as soon as Taemin said it.

 

Seungyeon help Taemin’s hand and teleported back to Onew’s room.

“Seungyeon!! How could you leave your class without my permission!!”Heechul, Seungyeon’s teacher was shouting right after she teleported. Heechul only shook his head. He knew what happened back then with those kid and Junki, so he let her go this time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onew still sat down on his bed, loking left and right. Wondering what happened when he was unconscious.

“Onew!!”Seungyeon popped in front of Onew and hugged him. “You awake!”her eyes were full with tears that ready to fall anytime.

“Yes, I am. Sorry for made you worrying about me.”Onew hugged her back gently and her hair.

 

Taemin was watching his favorite noona and hyung happily. When Onew’s eyes met Taemin, he came closer to Onew’s bed and sat beside Seungyeon.

“What happened with Junki and the dangerous class students?”asked Onew.

“Sooro and the other teachers had erased Junki and some other student’s mana. They will live as normal human from now on. And they were sent to another city, not in here anymore.”Seungyeon explained.

“I see. Good then.”Onew smiled warmly to her.

“Emm…..Onew, there’s something I want to tell you…..”Seungyeon was a bit hesitating. Her face was gone red. She wanted to say her feelings to Onew. “I…..I lo-”

“Wait. I want to something first. I love you, Seungyeon.”Onew cut off her words and told her about his feeling first.

 

Seungyeon smiled and hugged Onew again. “I love you too, Onew.”she was happy Onew have the same feeling.

“Err….noona, hyung? I’m still here.”Taemin was feeling awkward watching Seungyeon and Onew lovey-dovey. “I feel like I was left behind”he pouted.

“Aww……no, Taemin. We still love you.”Seungyeon ruffled Taemin’s hair.

“You should find someone for yourself too, Taemin.”Onew smiled mischievously.

“Oh, what about Min? She’s cute and kind.”Seungyeon teased Taemin together with Onew.

“Ugh….please….I can find my own girlfriend myself.”Taemin crossed his hands in front of him.

 

Onew stretched his body again. “I want to get out. My body feels so stiff, lying on the bed for a few days is tiring.”

“Let’s go then.”Seungyeon stood up and so did Taemin.

Taemin walked out first from Onew’s bedroom. Onew changed his clothes and walked out with Seungyeon and Taemin together.

“Oh, Onew, I almost forgot. Welcome back.”Seungyeon turned back facing Onew and smiled sweetly.

“I’m back.”Onew smiled. He leaned closer to her and placed his lips on hers gently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~