His heart beating

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

V met with RM at his house after receiving 20 missed calls from him.

 

“What happened Taehyung?” asked RM worried. “Why were you with Jisoo? What kind of situation did you have with her?”

 

V didn’t know how to explain to him.

He told Jisoo he would reveal everything to his cousin.

 

“The truth is.. Jisoo and I..” he hesitated a lot before continuing. “I saw her when I passed in front of the club she was working at.. she seemed to have been in trouble with someone so I helped her out..”

 

RM heaved a sigh of relief and hugged him.

 

“You surprised me! I thought something bad happened..” he said. “After having dinner with you and your dad.. I was having a good time and decided to call Jisoo but then..”

 

RM told him after the dinner about him going to the same gym as Jisoo but V mistakenly understood that it was her who followed him.

 

“Whoa.. what a supportive cousin I got!” he exclaimed. “You must have noticed I like her.. I haven’t told her yet but I will soon ask her to date me..”

 

V couldn’t tell him anything about him and Jisoo. He didn’t have the courage to tell him.

RM looked so happy talking about her everytime.

 

“Thanks to you, I might score extra points..” said RM smiling broadly. “Do you want to have a drink inside? I know you only drink wine.. I have plenty of them so come in..”

 

It was V’s first time in his house. RM had just bought it when he came back and hadn’t had a housewarming party yet.

 

“I think I’ll invite Jisoo and her friends for a dinner one of these days..” said RM. “Make sure to come and tell Suga for me, okay? We need to have the housewarming party before the end of this week..”

 

V nodded him okay. He just couldn’t bring himself to talk about Jisoo.

 

“It’s summer now, do you still need to go to the university?” asked RM pouring him a glass. “Aren’t you sick of studying? All you did was to study all your life..”

 

“I don’t go everyday but just two to three times a week..” V replied. “Although it’s summer, there are some students who need to take exams..”

 

RM drank the whole glass and poured himself another one.

 

“Don’t drink too much hyung..” said V. “I don’t want you to cling onto me later.. you don’t even remember anything when you drink..”

 

RM laughed as he remembered the last time he drank with him.

 

“You were totally pissed at me that time.. I never saw you that angry..” he said laughing out loud. “I was really sorry to you but I really didn’t remember kissing you all over your face..”

 

“That’s why you should hold your liquor hyung.. you never know what you’re going to do next” said V noticing him smile while looking at his phone. “What happened? Did Jisoo perhaps..?”

 

RM showed his phone to him.

 

“I sent her a goodnight before and she replied with a heart..” he said. “I never thought a heart would make me this happy.. this is insane..”

 

V remembered receiving lots of cute  messages from Jisoo. 

He thought she was indeed great at pulling those kinds of tricks with men.

 

She really knew how to handle them and make them fall in love with her.

 

 

V ended up sleeping at RM’s house that night. They both drank to their fill and just slept on the couch.

 

His left arm felt numb the moment he opened his eyes. He knew what happened already.

 

He found RM sleeping beside him while hugging him tight.

He got up and put a blanket on his bare chest.

 

“He’ll end up getting sick if he continues to sleep shirtless..” he said to himself while stretching his numb arms. “I have to go now hyung.. I need to stop by the university..”

 

After taking a quick shower at his house, he went to work and met Ms.  Park who had also just arrived.

 

V noticed she was holding a lot of books and even a box so he asked if he could help her.

 

“Just carry this box..” she said while giving him a smile. “That’s yours.. you said you liked the cookies I baked last week..”

 

She had given him to taste some cookies she made at home and V complimented her baking skills.

He indeed liked them but he didn’t mean to ask her to bake some for him again.

 

He felt embarrassed to refuse her kindness and just thanked her again.

 

He remembered Jisoo giving him cupcakes and being disappointed when they got ruined.

 

He thought Ms. Park would also feel the same if he didn’t accept them.

 

But Suga thought differently..

 

“Do you think she baked these just because she was kind?” asked Suga folding his arms. “Then she would have given them to everyone.. why are you so slow witted?”

 

V ate one of the cookies before giving him a reply.

 

“But these cookies really taste good hyung..” he said. “And I’m not slow witted.. I just don’t jump into conclusions if I am not sure about something..”

 

But he didn’t know it himself that he just made assumptions about Jisoo without hearing the full story.

 

He was unaware of the fact that when it came to her, he was always blinded by everything.

 

 

“Your cousin sent me a message this morning.. he said to come to his housewarming party tomorrow night..” said Suga. “Are you going as well?”

 

“I will.. no matter what it takes..” V replied. “Jisoo will come so I have to be there to prevent her from attacking my cousin.. she said she’d bite him..”

 

Suga took one of the cookies and tasted it.

 

“That’s right.. why don’t we invite Ms. Park as well?” asked Suga. “RM  will like it you bring someone.. ask her later if she has plans..”

 

V was hesitating. He thought it was rude to bring someone else but then he remembered RM telling him he’d also ask Jisoo to bring her friends.

 

“Alright.. I will ask her later..” said V. “RM might like her and stop following Jisoo..”

 

But Suga thought of pairing Ms. Park with V. He had been rooting for them ever since they started working there.

 

He thought Ms. Park would suit him well. She was an elegant and intelligent woman and V’s father knew her and would surely approve of her.

 

On the other hand, Jisoo had just received a call from RM inviting her to his house but she said she didn’t know if she could make it because of work.

 

Her manager was still abroad and she felt bad taking a leave just to go to his housewarming party.

 

“You should go” said Seulgi. “You told V that you would get closer with his cousin.. if you don’t show up then he’ll think you have given up already..”

 

Jisoo suddenly looked determined. She didn’t want to lose to him.

After all the humiliation she had gone through, she thought she had to show him what she was able to do.

 

“No unnie.. I think you should stop doing this..” said Chaeyoung. “Why would you care about what he tells you? You said it yourself that you didn’t care about him anymore.. what if thinks you’re doing this to get back with him?”

 

Jisoo thought what she said was right. She didn’t need to prove herself with anyone.

 

“Hear me out my dear unnies..” said Yeri gathering them closer. “I think Jisoo unnie needs to go there not because she wants to seduce RM nor to fight back V but just go there as one of the guests.. I mean she’s become friends with RM anyway.. there is nothing wrong with it..”

 

After hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter