Will always be

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter:

 

 

A year later..

 

 

“Aren’t you waking up yet?”

 

V asked Jisoo propping himself on one elbow while raining kisses on her face.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up but her eyes remained closed.

 

“I’m going now.. I have a lot of things to do today..” said V kissing her forehead.

 

Her eyes opened and her hands pulled his body against hers.

 

“Five more minutes.. then I’ll let you go...”

 

Jisoo said hugging him tighter.

 

She hadn’t seen him for a week. She came to his house the night before because she knew she’d be even busier the following days.

 

“I can’t see you tomorrow because I have to attend the wedding of my client..” said Jisoo looking frustrated. “This client is killing me.. I have been planning his wedding for more than a month but I haven’t seen him yet..”

 

V pulled himself up and looked at her face.

 

“What do you mean you haven’t seen him yet?” he asked touching her face.

 

“We have been talking through messages and emails only.. he must be so busy..” said Jisoo rubbing her eyes. “But he asks me to do a lot of things.. and I’m starting to be envious too..”

 

V gently rubbed his nose against hers.

 

“Why would you be envious?” he asked. “What did he do?”

 

Jisoo kissed his cheek.

 

“You remember how my dream wedding is?” asked Jisoo pouting. “I want to do it by the beach.. I want white roses and seashells on the tables and I want it to be solemn and to be celebrated with just a few people.. I think he’s stolen my ideas.. he asked me to do all of those..”

 

V chuckled.

 

“I need to go now..” said V kissing her lips. “I’ll be late..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“But I won’t see you for the whole week..” she sounded sad. “Tomorrow is the wedding.. you don’t have work but I have to work.. then on Sunday you are going on a family trip for a few days.. Bom unnie gave me the whole week to rest but I can’t even see you and all my friends are saying they have to work.. What am I going to do?”

 

V kissed her lips again before pulling himself up.

 

“That’s why I told you to just move in here with me..” he said. “Let’s live together so we can see each other everyday..”

 

Jisoo got up and hugged him again.

 

“I will.. but after we get married..” she whispered to his ears. “You know your dad is quite conservative.. I don’t want him to be disappointed with us..”

 

V kissed her again before standing up.

 

“I really need to go now..” he said waving his hands. “I’ll see you next week..”

 

Jisoo lied down again. She understood they were both busy with work but it had been over a month that they got to see each other less often.

 

V would always be at the university or at his dad’s house whenever she had free time and want to meet him.

 

She, on the other hand, would always be occupied with her job when V wanted to see her.

 

Her friends had been busy with themselves too. She hadn’t hung out with them for more than a month. 

 

And her parents were also busy.

The only one she saw recently was Jennie whom she bumped into at a shopping mall while she was looking for some scented candles.

 

But she had to leave right away saying she had work.

 

Jisoo had been feeling alone and left out for the whole month.

 

She just wants to see her loved ones. She badly wants to see them.

 

 

——————————————————————

 

 

 

“You are quite strange these days”

 

Suga said as soon as he saw V arriving.

 

“I have been observing you for the past month.. and you seem to be closer with Ms. Park now..”

 

V shrugged his shoulders and sat down on his desk.

 

“Are you cheating on Jisoo?” asked Suga going closer to him.

 

V smiled and gave him some of the cupcakes Jisoo had baked for them.

 

“You are avoiding the question..” Suga glared at him as he took those cupcakes.

 

“Eat them and fill yourself up hyung..” said V shaking his head. “You only see the bad things, don’t you?”

 

They both saw Ms. Park coming in.

V gave her something and went out of that room leaving Suga with more suspiscions.

 

“I better tell Jisoo that this punk is being weird with her..” Suga uttered while eating. “The supply of these cupcakes will stop if he ever cheats.. I’ll kill him if he hurts my sister in law..”

 

Suga had been very supportive of Jisoo’s relationship with V. Probably because he saw the progress and the improvement they both had.

 

He was with them since the beginning, he saw how they started to develop their feelings and how they got separated because of their own misunderstandings.

 

And probably because of that, he grew fond of her.

 

He sent her a message right away. He couldn’t let it pass by.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo who had received the message became alarmed.

She tried to call V but he wasn’t accepting her calls.

 

She trusts him. Of course. But she wanted to hear what happened. 

 

But still no message from him even the day after.

 

 

“Why do you look like that?” asked Bom. “Were you up all night?”

 

Jisoo couldn’t even put any make up. She took one of her dresses and just wore it.

 

V still hadn’t called her back. She was reminded by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter