Behind that mask

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” asked Jisoo who had just woken up. “Were you awake all the time?”

 

V kissed her forehead and tightened his embrace.

 

“How can I sleep with you by my side?” said V her hair. “I barely held myself when we were in the attic last time.. I couldn’t believe you slept so well..”

 

Jisoo put her face next to his.

 

“I slept like a baby because it was you..” she replied. “You made me feel safe.. I knew you wouldn’t do anything weird to me..”

 

V touched her face and pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her softly.

 

“When did you become such a good kisser?” asked Jisoo holding his face in her hands. “Don’t tell me you.. did you perhaps..?”

 

He propped himself on one elbow staring at her.

 

“It’s all thanks to my teacher..” he replied. “You taught me well, didn’t you?”

 

Jisoo smiled and pulled him for a kiss.

 

“I want to see you smiling like this everytime..” said V in between kisses. “Let’s stop getting angry at each other for no reason..”

 

Jisoo nodded as she ran her fingers from his chest to his abdomen making him flinch.

 

“Did you get surprised? My poor little good boy..” said Jisoo laughing. “What am I going to do with you? I love your reactions.. you’re so funny to-..”

 

He pulled her body closer to him and began kissing her slowly on her lips then down to her jaw and to her neck.

 

“Am I still funny to you?” he asked with a grin on his face. “Am I still your good boy?”

 

She smiled and bit his lower lip in response.

He chuckled and pushed gently the hair from her eyes before taking her hand in his, their fingers entwined.

 

He covered her with his body, skin to skin. They kissed again deeply, their breaths mingling and their desires sated.

 

They momentarily forgot the others. They only focused on themselves leaving their worries behind.

 

 

The next morning, Jisoo woke up first. She reached her hand to her phone and got up abruptly after seeing it was past 10 am.

 

She didn’t know it would be late because the windows in V’s room were all closed making her clueless to see the sun was already high up in the sky.

 

She received more than twenty missed calls from her friends and her manager. 

 

She hurriedly stood up trying to find her clothes but she only managed to find her underwear.

 

She put it on right away and opened his cabinet to borrow some clothes.

 

She wore what she took out randomly. A yellow pikachu shirt and a pair of sweatpants he had used in the gym.

 

She couldn’t even wake him up because he was still sleeping soundly.

 

She took a taxi to her house and as soon as she got off, she found RM in front of her house.

 

He looked surprised to see her coming out of the taxi.

 

“Where were you last night?” asked RM. “Did you sleep over somewhere?”

 

Jisoo couldn’t look him in the eye. She felt like she cheated on him but she didn’t. She felt guilty to face him after spending the night at V’s house.

 

“I slept at Yeri’s house last night..” 

 

She had to lie. She wanted to hear about V’s opinion first before telling anything to RM. It wasn’t only about her.

 

RM nodded as he smiled at her.

 

“Can we have dinner together tonight?” he asked holding her hand. “I have to tell you something again..”

 

She thought of taking that opportunity to tell him the truth.

 

“Okay.. let’s meet tonight” she said. “I also need to tell you something later..”

 

RM drove away after seeing her while Jisoo opened the door carefully to her house.

 

But Chaeyoung was standing in front of her.

 

“Where were you last night?” she asked folding her arms. “Don’t tell me you were with him the whole night after causing that scene?”

 

Jisoo was trying to find an excuse or a good alibi.

 

“What happened to that man last night?” asked Jisoo avoiding her questions. “Did he get angry?”

 

Chaeyoung shook her hand while looking at her from head to toe.

 

“The guards took him away because he caused another mess right after you left..” said Chaeyoung. “He stood over a table and danced like crazy.. Dara unnie banned him from coming to the club so come back to work tonight, okay?”

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip while thinking of what to tell her first.

After having an intimate talk with V last night, she had decided to quit her work in the end.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re going to quit just because he told you so unnie..” said Chaeyoung raising her eyebrows. “I understand that he likes you again and is trying to protect you but.. work is work unnie.. if you quit and get kicked out of your room, where will you go?”

 

Jisoo thought of finding another job. She thought she could work as a waitress at a restaurant or become a bartender. Even without a diploma, she could find other jobs that were more decent.

 

“I’ll quit..” she replied. “You know I was thinking of quitting even before.. I have wanted to try other things.. I get easily tired of something, don’t I?”

 

“Liar.. you are lying unnie..” Chaeyoung replied. “I know we don’t have the best job because we sing in a nightclub but it doesn’t make us any inferior.. we might get paid less than what a professor makes but we aren’t doing anything indecent or shameful unnie..”

 

“I know..” said Jisoo. “I know that very well.. I have never been ashamed by working there Chaeyoung-ah.. but if working there makes us argue everytime, I’d prefer to be jobless and be happy..”

 

Chaeyoung took her hands.

 

“Are you sure unnie?” she asked. “Will you really not regret it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter