Tug of war

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Flashback to the day before..

 

 

V was going home when Suga came running to him.

 

“You must see this..” said Suga catching his breath. “See this and wake up Taehyung..”

 

He gave him his phone and showed him a picture.

 

“Someone sent it to me just now..” said Suga. “Why do you think they took a picture of you kissing?” I’m sure it was to..”

 

“I have to see Jisoo..” said V. “How would she feel to have a photo like this taken? She might feel offended if this spreads.. It was wrong of me to kiss her in public..”

 

Suga grabbed his arms.

 

“Can’t you see what’s going on?” asked Suga angered by him. “I’m sure this was taken to ruin you.. they took this photo because she was planning something on you..”

 

V pushed his hands hard almost making him lose balance.

 

“Stop it hyung I said..” he yelled. “Don’t say these things in front of me.. I told you already that I like her.. you aren’t just hurting her feelings but also mine.. so please, stop..”

 

He went to see Jisoo at the club after arguing with Suga.

He wanted to see how she was doing and if she knew about that picture.

 

But as soon as he stepped out of his car, Jennie approached him as if she had been waiting for him.

 

“I was looking for Kim Jisoo..” said V hesitant at her sudden appearance. “Is she inside?”

 

 

Jennie approched him even closer.

 

“It was me who sent the photo to your friend.. Didn’t you come here for that?” she said. “I sent it because I didn’t want you to be deceived by someone like her..”

 

She had heard Jisoo’s conversation with Seulgi and Yeri in the dressing room and took the picture of the picture and sent it to Suga anonymously.

 

“I need to talk to Jisoo..” said V insisting. “Let me talk to her.. I only want to listen to her”

 

Jennie grinned.

 

“You can go inside..” said Jennie. “But don’t you think she was strange from the beginning? Why would a woman like her follow you around like crazy?”

 

V had honestly found it weird too. He even mentioned it himself to Jisoo.

 

“Jisoo likes me..” he said. “If there’s anything I need to know about her, I’ll ask her myself..”

 

V was going inside when Jennie grabbed his arm and played a recording of Jisoo’s voice.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want to boast but.. I can make anyone fall in love with me.. even your ex fell for me, didn’t he? If I make one of them like me, what will you do for me?”

 

 

“I’ll give you one thousand dollars if you do..Although it isn’t even worth it..”

 

 

“What are you going to do if you lose? It wouldn’t be fair if I was the only who bet on this..”

 

“Choose one of them”

 

 

“No.. you choose one”

 

 

 

 

“Do you understand now?” asked Jennie. “She didn’t want to lose to me and made this bet.. she was using you all this time just so she could tell me that she won your heart.. I can’t believe she even took a photo so she could have evidence that you fell for her seduction”

 

V couldn’t say anything and just went back inside his car.

 

He realized Jisoo had been faking her affection towards him from the start.

 

He couldn’t believe she did everything just to have a mere thousand of dollars.

 

He was hurt that after loving her sincerely, the only thing she left him was betrayal.

 

He felt betrayed. He felt ashamed. He felt disgusted by her and most particularly by himself.

 

It was painful for him to think that the first time he opened his heart to someone, he was deceived heartlessly.

 

But he thought it was a relief that he discovered her evil plan before falling even deeper in love with the seductress.

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

 

A month later..

 

“Why are you leaving early today?” asked Suga confused. “You don’t even leave early on your birthday Taehyung.. don’t tell me you have another wo-..?”

 

V threw him an invitation.

 

“What’s this?” asked Suga opening it hurriedly. “Birthday party? What? Your cousin is coming back? RM is back? Wow..”

 

V nodded.

 

“I’m picking him up now from the airport..” he replied. “He’ll stay at my house tonight then he’ll find a place tomorrow..”

 

Suga, V and RM were classmates when they were in their gradeschool.

Although RM went abroad at a young age, he never lost touch with the two of them.

 

“I haven’t seen him in 5 years.. the last time he came home I only saw him once because he was always with his women..” said Suga. “I wonder why he chose to have a birthday party here.. you know he always wanted freedom from his parents..

 

V shrugged his shoulders and went out.

He was also excited to meet him after a long time.

 

He was like his bestfriend to him. They grew up together, went to school together and did everythjng together as kids.

 

He was waiting eagerly while looking at his watch when he noticed a familiar looking woman pass in front of him.

 

The woman also looked at him and almost waved her hand at him but she turned around right away and ran off.

 

It took him some time to recognize her. It was Chaeyoung, Jisoo’s housemate. 

 

He was still looking at her running away from him when RM suddenly appeared in front of him making him surprised.

 

“Why were you looking elsewhere when you said you’d be keeping your eyes on me?” asked RM putting his arm on his shoulders. “I missed you a lot Taehyung.. You look more handsome now..”

 

V smiled widely while giving him a hug.

 

“You look even cooler now hyung” he said. “Where do you want me to take you? Do you want to meet uncle first or you want to grab something to eat or just come directly to my house?”

 

RM took some time before replying.

 

“Do you know what I have missed here a lot?” he asked him smiling. “Girls.. I was kinda getting sick of western girls so you need to bring me to the hottest place here to cleanse my eyes..”

 

V pushed him inside his car and helped him with his luggage.

 

“I bought you your favorite Pikachu tshirt.. I’ll give to you later” said RM. “You were crazy for Pikachu back then.. you used to collect everything that involved that yellow thing..”

 

V was smiling during the entire time talking with him about their old memories together.

 

He was missing those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter